Nott, a Valkyrie with a tenacious character, has incurred the wrath of the Viking gods who, as punishment, have sent her loyal wolf Oder into the Underworld.
At a loss without her loyal companion, Nott goes in search of him within the cold and misty dwelling of the deceased known as "Helheim".
Fortunately, Nott is a formidable archer, so she'll be able to collect special arrows along the way to help her overcome the evil monsters drawn straight from Nordic legends.
Along her journey, Nott will also have to gain the support of several Viking heroes fallen in battle. They will help her complete her Odyssey, and in return, once reunited with Oder, Nott and her faithful companion will get them out of hell.
With its minimalist graphic style, this mix between a "shoot 'em up" and "infinite runner" game will delight a whole range of players: the game is easy to learn but difficult to master!
• Gameplay based on precision (arrow firing) and quick reflexes (infinite runner feature).
• Random level generation: a new game experience each time.
• Simple controls: easy to learn, but difficult to master
• Collect the different firing power-ups (Bullet Time, Multi-Arrows, Explosive Arrows and Target Help)
• Hit all your targets to get a series of combos and switch to Fury Mode!
• Meet the other five Vikings, each one with their own unique characteristics.
• When the dark rises, make a Group Kill and earn a top bonus
• Challenge your friends in the Game Center. Try to get the best score and unlock Trophies
• Universal app with iCloud support. Play on your iPhone and iPad and your progress will be automatically synchronized
• Original soundtrack for an immersive and unique sound experience
Vikings: An Archer's Journey is a Premium ad-free game
Like Vikings on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/vikingsarcher
Viking is now beautiful on your brand new iPhone Xs or iPhone XR screen.
Fix iCloud sync
Ratings and Reviews
My only problem with the game is that the characters don’t feel really different from each other. It would be cool if they each had some defining skills. It think it could also be good if the game added in some rpg elements. But overall great game. Definitely recommend.
Fun but lacking.
Definitely a fun and beautiful game but the content is very lacking. There are 88 “quests” to progress through and despite how this may sound often 3 quests can be completed per game and they aren’t particularly difficult. At level 88 the game has said new quests coming soon for maybe 6 months now. Furthermore, there are 6 characters which are all beautiful illustrated, however playing them it feels like there are 2 characters. The second character unlocked shows some difference while the rest are all the same.
Very fun game for 88 levels but the characters and quests need to be updated!
Great game with 1 issue
Love this gorgeous game. Just some feedback. I’ve noticed playing this game on iPad the drawback of the bow isn’t as good as mobile. Hopefully on next update
- PINPIN TEAM SARL
- 267.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2017-2019 Pinpin Team
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.