With our Virtual Receptionist Live Answering Service your clients will think our receptionists are sitting in your office. Yes, it is that real! Our friendly, professional receptionists answer and handle calls exactly as you decide. Whether you have 1 or 1,001 staff!
Benefits of Virtual Receptionist
- A professional image with low cost
- Pay only for what you need - use us for all your calls or just on overflow for when you cannot take calls
- A receptionist “on tap” – never miss another call
- For smaller businesses, look bigger than you are with every call answered promptly and professionally
- For larger businesses, save $40,000 per year – replace your in-house receptionist
Features of Virtual Receptionist
- Instant Activation
- No setup fees. No deposits. No Credit Card required
- Australian Based receptionists
- No Minimum Term and No Long Term Contracts (it's just Month to Month)
- Cancel at Any Time (just one business day's notice) - No Cancellation Fees
- Add additional contacts (staff members) for Free
- Individual Message Settings (e.g. email / SMS) & Status (e.g. Available, DND) for each contact / team member
- Instantly Amend your Message Settings, Availability & Advise Reason you are Unavailable
- Local Phone Number (e.g. 02, 03, 07, 08) included in Package Price
- 1300 Numbers Available and provisioned instantly
- 24 x 7 Live Answering is available (Provisioned Instantly)
- Messages Emailed to one or more staff are Included in the Package Price (i.e. Free)
- Messages Left by Callers After Hours (Voicemail to Email) are Free and emailed instantly for you to listen to
- Packages Start at $29 per month + GST
- Tailoring of packages to suit the particular requirements of Your Business
- Update Details on your business Instantly at any time so our Receptionists Can Answer your Caller's Questions
- 50% Discount for the first Two Months for New Clients signing up to our Virtual Receptionist service
- Change Plans (i.e. downgrade or upgrade your package) at Any Time with No extra fees
- Mature Minded, Friendly, Professional Receptionists
- Virtual Assistant service (your own personal assistant to ask questions and provide answers to callers and you)
- Diary Management / Appointment Bookings
- Your own personal Account Manager
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
I found this app really helpful for accessing my virtual receptionist service messages and checking into my account usage and payments. Really helpful. Brilliant service. Highly recommend!
Great idea but lack proper support. Couldn’t advise how to work my phone for them to take my calls after 5 rings. It’s an iPhone so surely it should be pretty standard. Disappointed as a good idea but poor support.
The developer, OfficeHQ, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- OfficeHQ Pty Ltd
- 34.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Virtual Headquarters
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.