With 50 million users, Vivino is the world’s largest wine app and marketplace empowering people everywhere to enjoy wine to the fullest. Vivino provides wine drinkers access to unbiased information about wine from a community of millions.
HOW IT WORKS
• Take a photo of any wine label or restaurant wine list or search by wine
• Instantly see wine’s rating, reviews, price, tasting notes, and suggested food pairings
• Click to purchase your favourite bottles on-web or mobile
• Add your ratings and reviews
• Easily keep track of wines you like and discover new recommendations
• Save the bottles you buy in your cellar, so you always know what you have on hand
• Buy the right wine every time!
STATS AT A GLANCE
• 50 million app downloads and climbing
• 13 million wines and counting from 231,000+ wineries
• Millions of unbiased ratings and reviews
• Hundreds of thousands of wines available for purchase in 17 markets worldwide
• Unbiased Ratings & Reviews: Leverage reviews and ratings from the world’s largest community of wine drinkers to always select the best wine.
• Wine Buying Made Easy: Conveniently buy wine directly from the Vivino app or Vivino.com via Vivino Checkout, a seamless two-click checkout experience.
• Personalized Recommendations: Discover more wines you will love through Vivino’s wine recommendation engine that only suggests wines we know you will love based on your unique scanning, rating, and purchase behaviour, and community ratings.
• Quick Compare: Pick the best wine on the shelf by scanning multiple wine labels in seconds to instantly view ratings, region, price, and food pairings all on one page.
• Wine List Scanner: Select the right wine every time from any restaurant’s entire wine list.
• Taste Characteristics: Know what the wine you’re eyeing tastes like before buying it. Taste Characteristics aggregates the most commonly used words to describe wines.
• Taste Profile: Track and organize your wines to determine your taste profile, discover new wines, and see how you rank against friends and the Vivino community.
Please note that we are not able to reply to comments or questions left in App Store reviews. If you have any support-related inquiries or need assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Score! We’ve updated the ranking system! In the spirit of fair play, we changed how the rank in every country is calculated. From now on, even if you rate one specific vintage multiple times, it will only count as one in the ranking system. But remember, since our taste changes over time, you can always change your rating to reflect your preferences.
Do you want to get your hands on the latest Vivino features before everyone else, and help us test new features? Participate in our 1000 member strong beta release user group and get new versions of the app a week in advance of the official release. We really appreciate your time and help! To sign up click this link and follow the instructions https://www.vivino.com/beta
Ratings and Reviews
Want to learn about the wine you’re about to drink—or just impress your friends? With nothing but a quick photo of the label, you can instantly unlock tonnes of information about it—including average price, reviews, food pairings and way more. Vivino is easy to navigate and brimming with useful information for wine enthusiasts. Plus, a smartly organised home pane lets you read articles, find offers, follow recommended users and learn the differences among various types and blends of wines.
Finds all the wines I have in my collection. Other Apps fail to search and find a large majority. Pricing helps when shopping in Dan Murphy’s as I have seen 50% off and all they did was double the price and then show 50% off bringing it back to the suggested price on Vivino. Rarely go there anyway as I prefer to taste at cellar door. I have poured too many store bought wines down the sink to get stuck with wine I have not tried before.
Love this app but..
I have had this app for years now. I have seen it growing to become better and better like a fine wine. I absolutely love it and have introduced it to so many friends of mine who have now Learn to appreciate wine and look for what they love.
But it is a shame that the iPhone and online platform don’t work together. I don’t understand how I can review and edit the wines in my cellar only on my phone but not on the online platform. I don’t care to see ALL the wines I have scanned on my online profile. I want the option to review/edit and manage my cellar on my computer. I really hope the developers fix this issue as it could become as well as an amazing discovering/learning platform for wines but probably the best cellar managing online platform. Please fix this. Thanks.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback, it's much appreciated. We have passed your idea on to our developers and we would love to hear from you again if you have any other feedback on how we can improve the app. Please contact us through the app (Contact Vivino).
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Vivino ApS
- 171.5 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- © Vivino Aps