Victorian Nursing Specialist provides it’s Staff with a unique Member’s Application that offers you the most convenient way to update your Availability, Accept / Reject Shifts, Enter Travel KMS, View Shift Documents, View Shift Worth, Submit Timesheets, & User-friendly Dashboard.
Details of some of the App features are:-
• Push Notifications - Receive immediate details of Available Shifts, Upcoming Shift Alerts, Helpful Shift Notes, & other Communications.
• Availability - View / Enter up to 4 Weeks Casual Availability, including flexible options for high priority standby, double shifts, Possibly Available, All day off.
• My Shifts - Accept or Decline Shifts assigned to you instantly within seconds without any phone calls. View your confirmed shifts, add shifts to your Calendar, Receive GPS directions with detailed travel, entry and important facility information.
• Released (shifts) - Accept or Decline Standard shifts that are made available to a large group instantly. Whoever is the quickest to accept the shift wins!
• Timesheets - Quickly Submit your timesheets online, just select your shift, follow prompts and with a quick photo snap you're done in seconds, ready for your next payday.
• Personal & Contact Details - Update your personal work, and emergency contact details at any time directly.
• Preferences - Be your own boss, Submit your preferences for your availability, contact, traveling times and work arrangements, updated straight to the Agency.
- New feature added to notify users for new version release.
- New feature added to remove availability for the Day or Shift if user rejects shift.
- Users can identify in Availability screen if they have any shift.
- Users can see Pay level attached to shift in My Shift Details or Released Shift Details.
- UI Improvements and Bug fixes.
- Users can accept rules while accepting the shift.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Really good way to get in touch with agency nurses for shifts. Very tempting and you get to choose where you want to go and time to think whether you want to accept the shift or not.
App works perfect, but shifts don’t come on the app anymore, only selected staff are contacted and being given shifts. Even lost interest in putting availability on app. If you go around different hospitals you meet VNS staff and wonder how they are getting shifts when there is not even a single shift that comes through the app. The only time you are contacted is when there is a shift that no one is keen on taking due to distance or other reasons.
Easy and quick to use, a solid reliable app.
- Victorian Nurse Specialists Pty Ltd
- 58.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.1 and watchOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2015 Entire Software Pty Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.