The VTAC app lets you discover over 1,700 tertiary courses listed with the Victorian Tertiary Admissions Centre, offered at 51 universities, TAFE institutes and independent tertiary colleges in Victoria, Australia.
• Search for courses by keyword or course code
• Refine your search by filtering your results by institution, campus, area of interest, qualification type, or application method
• Enter your Year 12 study program into the Prerequisite and Course Explorer to find a list of courses for which you will meet prerequisites
• View information and contact details for 57 institutions, as well as a list of their courses
• If you see a course you are interested in, tap the star at the top of the entry to add the course to your shortlist
• Check out links to VTAC information and resources, and contact details if you have any queries
• From November, log in to your VTAC account to check ATAR and tertiary offer status
Once you have downloaded course content, the VTAC app can be used offline. Course content is updated whenever your device connects to the internet. We recommend you connect to the internet whenever you can to ensure you have the latest content and amendments.
Institutions with information and courses listed in the VTAC app:
Academy of Information Technology
Academy of Interactive Entertainment
Australian Catholic University
Australian College of Applied Psychology
Australian Guild of Music Education
Box Hill Institute
Charles Sturt University
Collarts (Australian College of the Arts)
Eastern College Australia
Elly Lukas Beauty Therapy College
Endeavour College of Natural Health
Federation University Australia
Footscray City Films / Footscray City College
Goulburn Ovens Institute of TAFE
La Trobe College Australia
La Trobe University
Marcus Oldham College
Melbourne Institute of Technology
Moorabbin Flying Services
Northern College of the Arts and Technology
Open Universities Australia
Photography Studies College (Melbourne)
SAE Creative Media Institute
Southern Cross University
Sunraysia Institute of TAFE
Swinburne University of Technology
The Masters Institute of Creative Education
Torrens University Australia
University Of Melbourne (The)
University of Technology Sydney
Victorian Institute of Technology
Whitehouse Institute of Design
William Angliss Institute
Updates for 2020 tertiary applications.
Ratings and Reviews
The app works fine for me - doesn’t crash or anything, but I can’t login because it tells me my details are incorrect even when I literally just used the same stored password on the website and it worked fine. From reading others reviews I can tell other people have the same and other problems. At which point I’m left with the question: why make an app that barely works and ignore the feedback saying it’s useless? Just remove the app and stop wasting people’s time, or take five minutes and fix it.
Every time I go onto the app, it glitches and goes back to my phone's home page. I even tried turning my phone on and off, as well as deleting the app and redownloading it. However, neither of the attempts worked. I've tried closing the app and reopening as well, which ALSO, DID NOT WORK.
I'm not sure if this helps, but my phone is a brand new 256g iPhone 8 plus, so please don't tell me that maybe my storage is almost full, or that maybe I have too much stuff on my phone and should delete things.
Please fix this ASAP!!
How about some bug fixes?
The app is incredibly buggy (crashes all the time). The search function doesn’t work properly... been like this for way too long. Very frustrating!
- Victorian Tertiary Admissions Centre, Australia
- 128.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Victorian Tertiary Admissions Centre
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.