*** Winner of App Store's Best Game Award***
- Walkr combines your phone’s pedometer with a fun galaxy adventure game!
- Up to 100+ fascinating planets and 30+ mission goals that motivates you to walk more
- Thanks to the support of our over 3,000,000+ iOS players in Walkr!
Walkr is the second offering in a series of health-conscious games from Fourdesire, creators of the Plant Nanny app with more than 10 million players! Hop on the Walkr spaceship and begin your adventure across the boundless cosmos!
= KEEP UP GOOD WALKING HABITS =
- With Walkr in your pocket, your daily steps are automatically recorded and converted into energy fuel for your spaceship
- Tracks and records the amount of calories you burn and recommends daily fitness goals
- Start up the booster when you begin walking to accumulate even more energy fuel
= EXPLORE THE BOUNDLESS UNIVERSE =
- Encourages you to stay active with up to 100+ fascinating planets and 30+ mission goals
- Build your own collection of unique planets, spacefoods, and rare elements in the ever-expanding universe
- Undertake missions to help adorable creatures from across the galaxy find their way back home
= GET SOCIAL =
- Invite friends to become your co-pilot and receive extra energy fuel
- Join a fleet, and start your adventure with other captains for even more rewards
- Visit the Planet Lab with friends to share energy fuel and unlock amazing planet wonders
- Compete with friends from Comet to Galaxy League and grow together
＊Walkr uses the iPhone’s m7/m8 to record your movements accurately with minimal battery consumption.
＊If you’re using iPhone 5 or devices below, the continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery level.
Any problems or suggestions? We would love to hear from you!
Find us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/walkrgame
Or visit us: http://walkrgame.com/en
Super Pilot is a monthly subscription service that allows you to get an extra co-pilot position with 80% conversion rate.
US$1.99 will be charged on your iTunes Account after confirmation and when the subscription renews monthly.
The subscription will renew automatically each month. Account will be charged US$1.99 for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
・Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Awesome, but needs some improvement
Walkr is a really fun way to motivate yourself to get moving everyday. I’ve been playing for almost 3 months and have noted a few things that need improvement:
- apple watch compatibility: I think it would be great if the steps gained on your apple watch can be transferred straight to the app; this isn’t too big of a problem if you have your phone with you while wearing the apple watch, but when you have the cellular version and decide to take the watch only for a run, the steps don’t count towards walkr...
- wait times: I’m up to my 52nd planet now and it takes almost 4 days to finish construction... I think it would be beneficial to either reduce the wait times or make it easier to reduce wait times without having to pay.
Overall, great job on the game! It’s the only game that I’ve been checking everyday for the past 3 months.
Cute, relaxing, pushes exercise
The game and the music puts a smile on my face! When i activated it somehow my past steps weren’t inputted, but the game really surprised me, you not only see he planets, you also feed the people and get income from them! It’s more fun than the average fitness app, kinda like pokemon go, but you can just walk around in circles
The game has many ads, but i can endure it because it’s free and high quality... if you like his maybe you’ll like plant nanny by same dev
Also can we ever visit the surface of the planets? I want to meet the aliens 😂
Ah also the daily goal is 10k steps... idk how to change it lol i’ve never reached 10k/day in my life but can manage 3k...
I hope it also works with apple watch
I really enjoy this app a lot and is now playing with hubby. I thought having an apple watch would help but sadly it doesn’t work with apple watch. I hope the developers could work on getting steps data from smart watches soon.
- FOURDESIRE CO., LTD.
- 255.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2016 FOURDESIRE CO., LTD.
- In-App Purchases
- Pile of Cubes $2.99
- Box of Cubes $79.99
- Stack of Cubes $7.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.