Orc Knights, Elf Sages, Dragon Riders, and other incredible warriors are waiting to fight for your empire! Raise a massive fantasy army for HUGE, spectacularly animated battles! Axes fly, dragons roar, and fireballs sizzle as you clash with enemies from all over the world in real-time. Call on your allies to rush to your aid on horse- and lizard-back. Repay them with your undying loyalty as you take castles, slay ogres, and stake new territory as a tribe! THIS is the game you won’t be able to put it down as your screen lights up with constant new battles, chats, and upgrades!
You must battle to become more powerful than any king in history! But you can’t do it alone. It’s up to you and your allies to unite the fantasy races like never before as you conquer an endless world of empires and imagination.
• Recruit and train over 30 unique soldiers.
• Construct and upgrade tons of buildings for new soldiers, buffs, and resources!
• Research new technology FAST for cutting-edge tactics and weapons!
• Friend, feud, and chat with players from around the world in real time.
• Help each other build and expand your cities faster.
• Rally together to take down enemies you could never face alone!
• Share and expand territory to enjoy exclusive buildings and bonuses!
• Sweep the battlefield in huge real-time PvP matches!
• Build your force to leviathan proportions!
• Engulf other lords' castles as you expand your territory.
• Attack other player's castles to plunder their resources and climb power rankings!
• Vanquish roaming monsters for their treasures, from man-eating Ogres to massive Dragons.
• Take over the Royal City to rule over the realm with unheard of power and privileges!
• Explore unknown lands to find elite resources, ancient ruins, and more surprises!
• Grow your alliance territory for richer rewards and resources!
Follow War and Order on Facebook:
Subscription Renewal Details
【Composite Boost】&【Premium Rewards】
Duration: 7 days
Payment: Deductions will be made through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
Renewal: Within 24 hours before your subscription ends, your iTunes account will automatically process your fee and renew your subscription for another cycle.
Cancel Subscription: If you wish to cancel your subscription, please go to your iTunes/Apple ID settings and manually cancel the automatic renewal more than 24 hours before the end of the subscription.
iTunes Account: Each account can only subscribe for one lord. If you have subscribed or wish to subscribe for another lord, please cancel the current subscription first or switch to another iTunes account.
Free Trial: Each iTunes account has a 3-day free trial period for the first subscription, which will automatically renew upon expiration. Payments will be made from the iTunes account.
Each Lord has only one free trial.
Cancel Subscription: If you wish to cancel your subscription, please go to your iTunes/Apple ID settings and manually cancel the automatic renewal more than 24 hours before the end of the free trial period.
Terms of Service: http://184.108.40.206:8080/content/terms.html
Privacy agreement: http://www.camelgames.com/privacy_policy.htm
1. The Children's Day event that is full of joy is about to be available. Coming soon!
2. Added Chapter 21 and Chapter 22 in Elite Adventures.
3. Optimized some of the effects of event items.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fun and engaging
I have played this game for a long time and it’s been fun. Made heaps of friends and fought many battles. It’s not as pushy on the payments and in game real money costs as several other games which is good and should continue to be like that. The game mechanics such as real time combined battles and accurate timing on marches make it really fun as you try and pull off perfect mass attacks to wipe out the defending forces and cause a serious hurting. Nothing in this game requires you to spend real money as you can do most things with pure effort. Even when you are against pure spenders. A good size time attack can undo all their spending work as it combined Attacks nerf the power difference of spenders. I would highly encourage anyone to play this game. Just don’t get mad if you get zeroed ;).
One thing that I would probably ask camel to change is add an additional cost to SOS attacks. It is fairly one sided if you become the target of an SOS and some people have left realms when SOS attacks became pretty common.
Not able to sign in for over 9 hours
Not been able to sign in during one of the biggest events; strongest load, undead and savage lands. Contact support and get a generic response full of holes saying, “oh it’s your phone provider”. Give them proof that it’s not and then they change reason.
I’m a paying customer and feel ripped off. The devs should have taken the servers down instead of letting others jump ahead while others can’t get on.
Ask them about compensating those affect and they say they’re not even sure how they’d work that out. Sorry, but they have all the information on peoples accounts. You can see whose not been able to login. I’ve wasted VIP’s and gather boost. Can’t get my alliance quest so I’ve lost those also.
Developer Response ,
Dear lord, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that you've been to so far.
1. On May 22nd, many lords in your country fail to connect to WaO, and we've offered hours of Peace Shield for those who report to CS.
If you're currently involved in other online games, it's supposed to have the same issue.
2. We'll update your support satisfaction to cs center for service promotion and we feel sorry to have offer you in such way.
3. Compensations depend on facts, like how many items have been wasted. Please restate your issue to email@example.com clearly, with date, realm ID, correct in game name and your current problem. You're expected to receive a quick and more satisfying response soon.
Kind regards, Elisa
A buggy delight
This game is extremely fun and I recommend it to all but if you play long enough you will encounter many bugs. Most are not game breaking so it’s not an issue. My greatest word of warning is to no longer use Facebook for farm accounts, they get deactivated and the support team appears to be unhelpful in their recovery. The game could be better with more support to farms. It’s impossible to play realistically without them and yet it’s quite difficult to have many and manage them. Definitely an area that needs to be improved.
- Camel Games, Inc
- 200.4 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016 Camel Games Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 0.99 USD $1.49
- 1.99 USD $2.99
- 2.99 USD $4.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.