When Waterdeep, the greatest city on the Sword Coast, is threatened on all sides by powerful forces, Laeral Silverhand summons heroes from across the world to fight in the deadliest locations to defeat the enemy before they reach the city gates.
From your starting point in the famous Yawning Portal Inn, you'll choose your heroes, fight monsters, collect treasure, and reach new heights of adventure in the Forgotten Realms.
• CHOOSE a team of heroes from new and established characters like Shevarith the human wizard, Saarvin the dragonborn ranger, Farideh the tiefling warlock...and more!
• BATTLE fearsome monsters drawn from the Forgotten Realms like fierce hobgoblins, rampaging giants, restless undead...even a devastating red dragon...in tactical, turn-based combat!
• COLLECT and upgrade powerful weapons and equipment to generate even mightier effects and powerful combinations on the battlefield!
• DISCOVER deadly locations like the long-lost Frostsilver Mines, or the treacherous Harvestshield Mountain. Choose which room to enter, and keep your eyes open for secret doors!
• CHALLENGE your adventuring skills by reaching new dungeon depths in search of ever-greater rewards in Challenge mode.
• EARN daily rewards and complete quests to add more items and gear to your inventory.
Play for adventure. Play for the challenge. Play WARRIORS OF WATERDEEP.
Optimized for iPhone 6s and up, iPad 4 and up, iPad mini 4 and up, iPod 7 and up, on devices with iOS Version 11 or later installed.
Warriors of Waterdeep offers a monthly subscription at USD $9.99.
- Please note prices may vary depending on sales taxes or countries.
- Payment will be charged to your Apple ID account at confirmation of purchase.
- Additional information will be provided afterward stating that subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
-Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
-Sign-up gifts for new subscriptions may only be collected once per account.
Terms of service can be found at https://legal.ludia.net/mobile/2019-2/termsen.html
By installing this application you agree to the terms of the licensed agreements.
Like us on Facebook for fan giveaways, the latest news and updates! (facebook.com/warriorsofwaterdeep)
© 2007 - 2019 Ludia Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks belong to their respective owners.
Dungeons & Dragons, D&D, Forgotten Realms, Warriors of Waterdeep, their respective logos, and the dragon ampersand, are trademarks of Wizards of the Coast LLC.
© 2019 Wizards of the Coast. All rights reserved.
Please note: Warriors of Waterdeep is completely free to play but offers some game items for purchase with real money.
New Adventure SHIMMERSKY VALLEY
- Explore a dangerous glacial valley
- New and updated monsters to challenge your heroes
- Available first as a multi-part DISCOVER THE VALLEY event for players who have completed Frostsilver Mines
- Various network improvements
- Various bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Good fun but a bit frustrating
I love Dnd, play lots of 5e and while I understand the concept the developers are going for I’m finding the mechanics of the game frustrating.
I find the lack of choice with characters annoying as I’m locked into specific skills tied to gear.
Also with battles having my characters randomized is an issue for me. I have a preferred team that I want to use for everything and not knowing which line up I’ll have and then having to strategize on the fly don’t suit me.
Decided to try out VIP for a month to see how it went but will not be likely to continue with the subscription.
As a final note it is quite an entertaining game, it could just use a bit more flexibility for players to play their way.
Developer Response ,
Hi there Hellman-86, thanks for your review! We understand that you generally enjoy the game, but that you would like more options for customization for your characters and combat. Your feedback is being passed along to our developers for further review. In the meantime, feel free to share your ideas on our forums: https://ludia.gg/2JAfJVk.
Too much reliance on gems
I enjoy this game but to really progress past a certain point in a satisfying way you start to need silverhand or legendary weapons. The trials you need to pass through are simply not possible to achieve the number of successes without spending 250 gems on resets multiple times for ANY of the silverhand weapons this is a thinly veiled money grab on the part of the developers which favours the “pay to win” type of player... it is the same when tasks relating to unlocking some of the more prestigious characters come into play... you’re going to find you need to spend on multiple resets or miss out on characters which are frankly so over powered that they are almost game breaking... so unles you’re going to spend you’re in for a hard time going up against cashed up players who have basically payed to unlock OP characters and equipment ... it also becomes very grindy to level up characters as the challenge rating between various of the story based dungeons challenges and events jumps dramatically at around the level 10-12 stage... Even so it’s well made and overall fun, but unless you’re prepared to open your wallet best be ready to spend a LOT of time grinding away for only average rewards...
Developer Response ,
Hello Shadowfragment, I'm sorry to hear you're finding it is too difficult to progress in the game as a free-to-play player and that this has negatively impacted your experience. We really appreciate this feedback. If you would like to expand on your comments, feel free to contact us at email@example.com, using "Store Review" as your title. Thanks!
I likehate it
Enjoy the base ideals of the game, it’s DND for anyone to engage in. The paywall is a problem. The casual player will find themselves tired quickly w grinding. The VIP player will find progress quicker but eventually end up in the same boat as the casual. I find the mechanics friendly to noobs and old school nerds but falls into the same trope as other mobiles, the rarest equipment will bump you up but take the ability you liked away, sometimes leaving you with abilities that don’t fit your party. Awesome back up from devs w constant events but many will require the VIP sub. If you enjoy DND w grinding, pound this game. Otherwise avoid paying
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 448.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2007 - 2019 Ludia Inc. All rights reserved. TM & © 2019 Wizards of the Coast. All rights reserved
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.