When Waterdeep, the greatest city on the Sword Coast, is threatened on all sides by powerful forces, Laeral Silverhand summons heroes from across the world to fight in the deadliest locations to defeat the enemy before they reach the city gates.
From your starting point in the famous Yawning Portal Inn, you'll choose your heroes, fight monsters, collect treasure, and reach new heights of adventure in the Forgotten Realms.
• CHOOSE a team of heroes from new and established characters like Shevarith the human wizard, Saarvin the dragonborn ranger, Farideh the tiefling warlock...and more!
• BATTLE fearsome monsters drawn from the Forgotten Realms like fierce hobgoblins, rampaging giants, restless undead...even a devastating red dragon...in tactical, turn-based combat!
• COLLECT and upgrade powerful weapons and equipment to generate even mightier effects and powerful combinations on the battlefield!
• DISCOVER deadly locations like the long-lost Frostsilver Mines, or the treacherous Harvestshield Mountain. Choose which room to enter, and keep your eyes open for secret doors!
• CHALLENGE your adventuring skills by reaching new dungeon depths in search of ever-greater rewards in Challenge mode.
• EARN daily rewards and complete quests to add more items and gear to your inventory.
Play for adventure. Play for the challenge. Play WARRIORS OF WATERDEEP.
Warriors of Waterdeep offers a monthly subscription at USD $9.99.
- Please note prices may vary depending on sales taxes or countries.
- Payment will be charged to your Apple ID account at confirmation of purchase.
- Additional information will be provided afterward stating that subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
-Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
-Sign-up gifts for new subscriptions may only be collected once per account.
Terms of service can be found at https://legal.ludia.net/mobile/2019-2/termsen.html
By installing this application you agree to the terms of the licensed agreements.
Like us on Facebook for fan giveaways, the latest news and updates! (facebook.com/warriorsofwaterdeep)
© 2007 - 2019 Ludia Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks belong to their respective owners.
Dungeons & Dragons, D&D, Forgotten Realms, Warriors of Waterdeep, their respective logos, and the dragon ampersand, are trademarks of Wizards of the Coast LLC.
© 2019 Wizards of the Coast. All rights reserved.
Please note: Warriors of Waterdeep is completely free to play but offers some game items for purchase with real money.
New Feature: DAILY QUESTS
- Complete 3 daily quests within 24 hours to claim a reward
- New quests every day
New Feature: LEAGUES
- Climb the ranks of legendary arena players
- Win a League Chest for entering a new league rank
- League leaderboards reset every season
New Hero: JARLAXLE
- Iconic drow rogue
- Available for EARLY ACCESS with purchase of gear pack bundle
- Recruitable only during SPECIAL EVENTS in 2020
- Fixed Saarvin's legendary bow ability
- Various bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Decent, but greedy
Overall not a bad game. It’s repetitive, but i think it’s designed to be so it’s forgiveable. The game runs smooth and the graphics are nice. There are no bugs that I’ve seen, and overall it looks and runs nicely.
What I don’t like is how greedy the game is. It dangles not-so-micro transactions in front of your face and more or less punishes you for not buying them. Without buying, this game is SLOW. Progression is a crawl because you can barely afford the upgrades with the tiny amount of gold and gems you receive from battles.
I would enjoy this game so much more if it didn’t try to force me to make purchases. Make it more balanced and fair to poor players and maybe I’ll increase my rating.
Wish it wasn’t such a cash grab.
My characters are sitting at level 4 and it’s almost unplayable at this point. This game is such a cash grab (a $15 a month subscription is way too steep), considering I have a subscription to D&D beyond and have paid for a lot of content on their website, this price for a mobile game is beyond ridiculous.
The free gems are a waste of time, I’m constantly out of in game currency, the turn based system doesn’t allow for opportunity attacks, bonus actions etc.
There is a ridiculous difficulty spike in the battle mode, old levels can’t be replayed to grind for more cash and experience, and the “events” are just replaying boss fights from unlocked levels. That’s it. And even then there’s a ridiculous difficulty spike with the first boss being level 1, then the second boss being level 8.
This game feels poorly made with one intent in mind, and that is to make money. I love the D&D brand, have for years, but this game just sullies it.
Allow us to replay levels, perhaps add events that give exclusive rewards, make available new game modes, maybe even allow us to make our own characters. Because the way this game stands you’re just going to lose a lot of players and a whole lot of fans.
Shameless cash grab disguised as casual gaming
Whilst the mechanics of the game are good and the combat system offers strategic subtlety combined with an element of luck, the game as a whole is largely pay to progress. The feeble grinding option for players reluctant to splash the cash is throttled by time and/or gold requirements such that only meagre exp progress is possible. If you are lucky enough to find decent loot on a free run then you have the problem of needing substantial gold just to level to be able to use it and/or upgrade it.
You can feel the developers sticky fingers in your pocket at every turn. The game is simply not engaging enough to warrant the expense. If you want a sugar daddy Waterdeep you need to be better company.
- 413.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © 2007 - 2019 Ludia Inc. All rights reserved. TM & © 2019 Wizards of the Coast. All rights reserved
- In-App Purchases
- VIP Monthly $15.49
- Calliope Legendary Pack $22.99
- Farideh Legendary Pack $22.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.