Prevent dissatisfaction with Wavers.
The Wavers team app is the employees' very own tool for increasing well-being and creating a healthy culture in the workplace.
Using prevention, dialogue and timely help, Wavers makes a significant positive difference to the well-being of the individual and to the social cohesion of the team.
Wavers promotes a care-for-each-other culture and help employees create a healthy work environment.
In the app you can:
> Send questions to your team anonymously
> Follow the team's anonymous answers
> Give a digital reach out and help a colleague who is not feeling well
> Receive free anonymous help to deal with challenges in the workspace.
Get started with the app - it only takes 2 minutes...
1. Download the app and create your profile
2. Create a team and invite your colleagues
3. Now you are ready to begin
6 things that make a difference
- Wavers is the employees' app, designed to be used by the employees, independently of the management.
- Wavers ensures equal opportunity for employees to influence the working environment and encourages everyone's free opportunity to express themselves.
- Wavers strengthens employees' ability to support and help each other - and foster unity so that no one has to stand alone.
- Wavers promotes the right of employees to equal treatment, by promoting a culture of care and non-discrimination.
- Wavers is available for free, so cost wont hinder employees from using the app.
- Wavers protects the user's right to be 100% anonymous.
UN’s Sustainable Development Goals
Wavers promotes the UN's sustainable development goals 3.4, 5B and 8.8 on health and well-being, the promotion of women's rights - and the individual employee's right to a healthy mental work environment.
With Insight, you get the opportunity to examine your personal use of Wavers in detail. In part, you get an overall score, but also a number of details about waves and Reach Out.
Under Insight you will find your team's Wavers Score. This is directly comparable between teams, so you can see how your team is doing compared to other teams.
Redesigned front page
The front page has a new design that brings together sending, answering and viewing waves in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.