Get set up
• If you are already registered for WAW internet banking with WAW, you can simply download the app and start banking right away.
• Choose your authentication menthod from either PIN or pattern.
• If you’re not already set up for WAW Internet Banking, please call us on 1300 368 555.
Manage your cards
• Activate new cards.
• Set a new PIN on your cards.
• Put a temporary lock on your cards.
• Permanently disable your cards in the case they are lost or stolen.
• Order replacement cards.
Make payments and transfers
• Transfer between your own accounts or to any bank account in Australia.
• Pay bills with BPAY payments.
• Use saved payees and billers to make transfers simple and secure.
• Transfer from your loan accounts with out redraw facilities.
• The WAW app is synchronised with WAW Internet Banking so you existing payees and billers are already available.
Access your accounts
• Use ‘quick balance’ to view your account balance without logging in.
• View your account details and transaction history.
• Customise the look and feel of your accounts by uploading images for each account.
• Add and delete new payees and billers directly on your phone.
• Find your nearest WAW branch or RediATM.
• Access our tools and calculators to work out how much you can save or borrow.
• View WAW’s products and services and submit an instant enquiry.
• Keep up to date with the latest WAW news and events happening in your community.
• Easily contact us or view our branch details and opening hours.
Things to know
• This app is available for WAW customers only.
• Mobile data downloading or internet usage charges may apply. Please check with yourinternet services provider or your mobile phone services provider.
• Whilst we make every effort, the WAW mobile app is not compatible with all devices and operating systems.
We collect anonymous information on how you utilise the application to perform statistical analysis of aggregate user behaviour. We do not collect personal information about you. By installing this app you are giving your consent.
Minor bug fixes and compliance updates.
Ratings and Reviews
A step forward but still far to go
I found it great that they’ve revamped the app to make it more accessible and usable to people in the digital age but the app runs far to slowly!! Everything takes ages to load and the ergonomics of the app aren't amazing. There’s a balance between attractiveness and usability. Essentially it’s a great step forward but still has a ways to go before it’s a fully functioning banking app.
Way too busy
This app is way to busy with too many graphics making it difficult to read the account balances. It seems too much time has been spent on trying to make it pretty instead of it being practical. When transferring money there are too many boxes and they are too small. I’ve been using the web based mobile system for years and this is a terrible step backwards. Clean it up. Make it easier to read and more user friendly. Really not a great design for a banking app. Drop the pictures and give it some clean, easy to read lines. Totally missed the mark for what users want.
Great to use but unable to master the delete button
I have service accounts that have changed their account and bpay number that need to be deleted from my pay accounts list.
I’ve been able to do it before but won’t work now
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- WAW CREDIT UNION CO-OPERATIVE LIMITED
- 58.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright WAW Credit Union
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.