With Weather Live°, planning your day-to-day activities is easier than ever before: simply choose the weather parameters you want to track, which layout you prefer, and view your customized weather forecast! Feast your eyes on the breathtaking weather backgrounds that make the forecast as visual as nature itself.
WEATHER AT A GLANCE
- Accurate 24-hour and 7-day forecasts and local time for multiple locations all over the world;
- Animated weather scenes reflecting weather conditions;
- Bad weather warnings and alerts to give you a heads up about severe weather in your area;
- Adjustable weather layouts — choose which weather parameters you’d like to see first;
- Daily weather reports with important information.
- Today's Min, Max and "Feels Like" temperature;
- Pressure in inches, mm, kPa or mbar;
- Precipitation and humidity info;
- Wind speed and direction;
- Sunrise/Sunset and Moonrise/Moonset time;
- Golden hour and Blue hour;
- UV and Visibility details;
- Dew Point info;
- Wind Chill;
- Fahrenheit/Celsius and Miles/Kilometers;
- 12 or 24-hour time format.
SIMPLICITY OF USE
- Useful weather widget: choose a detailed or compact view and enjoy quick access to your forecast;
- Handy Apple Watch app: view the current weather conditions and the forecast for the coming hours right on your watch face.
Get Weather Live° and be prepared for any weather!
Please note that some supplementary features in the basic (free) version are subject to limitations (ex. UV index, Sun and Moon, Visibility, etc.). These limitations are also subject to change.
Get Weather Live° Premium:
- 14-day hourly forecast;
- Interactive weather maps;
- Hurricane Tracker;
- Lightning Tracker;
- Air Quality;
- Ability to rearrange the blocks with today’s weather details;
- Ad-free experience.
* Subscription payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of your purchase.
* Subscriptions will automatically renew and payment will be charged to your iTunes account unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal depends on your Subscription Plan. Our standard Subscription Plans are:
* 1-week Subscription with a 3-day Trial (2.99 USD)
* 1-month Subscription with a 3-day Trial (5.99 USD)
* 1-year Subscription (19.99 USD)
For other currencies, the price corresponds to the same price tier on the App Store Pricing Matrix.
* Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription. You can cancel or manage your free trial's auto-renewal in your Account Settings after purchase. The cancellation will take effect 24-hours after the last day of the current subscription period and you will be downgraded to the free service.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
- Air pollution details are now delivered worldwide. Check which pollutants are affecting the air quality in multiple locations around the globe. Available for Pro users.
Thank you for your continued support and comments! Do not hesitate to share your feedback with us via email@example.com.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Some nice layout options, looks nice, fairly accurate weather (well, as accurate as some other weather apps). The only downside is the ads can be annoying, but they’re not too bothersome. It has more information than other apps while keeping the nice background. Worth downloading the free version, unless you cannot stand any ads.
Slow to refresh and needs some improvements
Temperature on badge doesn’t refresh frequently enough. Basically, you can’t rely on it, and actually need to open the app in order to know the current temperature. For those who use Celsius, there should be better way of indicating that the temperature is in the negative on the badge, such as reading “110” for -10, since you can’t have a negative number on the badge. Big difference between 10C and -10C. Otherwise, you need to frequently open the app and wait.
Also, it would be good to know when dawn is. Early morning people such as runners would want to know when there is first light rather than when the sun gets above the horizon (sunrise). Otherwise it is OK.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your comment and will consider it while working on future versions of the app. If you have any further suggestions or ideas - please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you in advance!
Great App but...
I really think this weather app is really awesome, the only thing that I wish is that it included for free is a simple hurricane map/ Typhoon map. It doesn’t need to be fancy, just a basic “ where is it, and where is it going to hit.”
I would rather stay with your weather app but I have family in Queensland and in Florida USA, I need to see if they are in any danger. Now I’m going to have to find another app so I can have this information included. I’m sure there are free apps that have this. But I really do like your app... Torn😕
- IAC Search & Media Europe Ltd.
- 209 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2014-2020 IAC Search & Media Technologies Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Weather Live Premium $1.49
- Weather Live Premium $4.49
- Weather Live Premium $7.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.