Backed by over 65 years of grilling know-how, Weber takes grilling to the next level with app connected technology. No more wondering if your food is done or when the perfect moment is to flip your steak. It’s time to take the hassle out of grilling with Weber’s newly redesigned Weber iGrill App. Let us focus on the key to a perfect meal- time and temperature- while you spend time with family and friends. The Weber iGrill App provides quick, no hassle, finger-tip access to timers, temperature monitoring, and more.
Products compatible with the Weber iGrill App:
● iGrill Mini
● iGrill 2
● iGrill 3
● Pulse 1000
● Pulse 2000
● Kitchen Thermometer
● Kitchen Thermometer Mini
● iGrill Classic
Weber iGrill App Features:
● An all new look and user interface
● Easy in-app connection through Bluetooth®
● Simplified grilling setup straight from the Home Screen
● Extensive temperature preset library for various cuts of meat and fish
● Updated time and temperature graphing
● Grilling by temperature range
● Custom and preset temperatures
● Ability to set up multiple timers at once. Track your grilling session in minutes or hours
● Ability to export temperature graph data
● Custom settings allowing you to name your device and set the probe color indicator to make keeping track of your devices simple
● Access to Product Manuals, Quick Start Guides, and Customer Support
● In-app feedback form
Languages Supported: English (UK), English (Australia), German, French (Canada), French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Swedish, Danish, Finnish and Portuguese (Brazil)
General updates and maintenance.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app for cooking meat
Wash the probes in the dishwasher seems to work ok. Device connects very easily using Bluetooth. Probes seem quite accurate. Please add auto off feature to turn off when not in use. Also use for checking soup when warming.
Does not push temperature update to Apple Watch
At times I feel that it’s just not telling the correct temperature and I have to keep checking the probe, where it tends to play catch up on the app sometimes rather than tell the current temperature,
Then there is the need to always unlock the phone and check the app in order for it to update on Apple Watch with the push notifications setting turned on, I reinstalled it just in case and it did the same thing, so annoying as the Bluetooth distance is quite limited since it’s only running on a tiny battery, so with the Apple Watch I could have had a longer range considering I could leave the phone close by, but it just doesn’t work that way.
Bluetooth, so range is very limited
The app is fine, it works well and is quite helpful. Unfortunately Weber chose to use Bluetooth rather than WiFi, so the range is very limited. The consequence is that if you stand next to your BBQ it works perfectly, but if you go inside it loses connection and stops working. This rather undermines the purpose, because if you're standing next to your BBQ why do you need the app?
- Weber-Stephen Products Co.
- 70.5 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Weber-Stephen Products LLC
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.