The official Westpac Online Investing Mobile App includes an alerts feature which allows you to receive stock alerts straight to your iPhone via push notifications. You can now set up the following alerts:
• Stock price rises above or below a specified price
• Stock reaches a specified traded volume
• Stock ex-dividend date notice
• Market sensitive announcements
The Westpac Online Investing Mobile App provides you access to:
• Trade shares, warrants and ETFs
• View, create, rename, add and remove stocks from your Watchlists
• View live quotes, announcements, charts and news
• View live market indices and major currency exchange rates
• View live portfolio holdings and balances for integrated cash accounts
• Set a 4 digit PIN ,Touch ID or Face ID for quicker login
Internet connection is required to use Westpac Online Investing Mobile App. Normal data charges apply.
• New advanced charts - Offering interactive capability, multiple chart types, technical indicators and more.
• Accessibility updates - Includes better support for voice over on the portfolio, holdings, newsfeed pages, and optimising the log in, watchlist and announcement experience.
• Minor enhancements and bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
App has many flaws
I’ve recently come to Westpac Invest from CommSec and what a mistake I have made. The app keeps shutting itself down. When reading end of FY reports it’s stalls half way through. When buying penny stocks, your portfolio does not give average market price as it rounds to only 3 decimal places consequently meaning my stock profits/ losses are incorrect! You have to go onto the website to change any set up and when you call the call centre
You have loooooong wait times. Obviously no real ‘investment’ has gone into this app by Westpac to make it have suitable for the large investor.
After a few updates the app is quite stable now, does crash and bug out a little bit when the app has been opened in multi tasking all day but other than that, no other issues.
Thankfully, the core function of being able to buy/sell works - but that’s about it.
The login process is hit and miss, it’s a lottery for whether I’ll get in with my finger print, my pin or my full password. Multiple sign in attempts usually required.
Crucially, I can’t actually set up alerts. I have to log in to see any company announcements, and it’s actually useless in terms of price sensitive announcements, and that is actually really problematic for a trading app.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Westpac Banking Corporation
- 77.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11 or later.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2020 Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL 233714
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.