Trade on the go with the Westpac Share Trading Mobile App.
• Place and manage your buy and sell orders
• View, create, rename, add and remove stocks from your Watchlists
• View live quotes, announcements, charts and news
• View live market indices and major currency exchange rates
• View live portfolio holdings and the balance of your integrated cash account
• Set a 4 digit PIN ,Touch ID or Face ID for a quicker login
Use our free and unlimited alerts feature and receive stock alerts straight to your mobile device via push notifications. You can set up the following alerts:
• Stock price rises above or below a specified price
• Stock reaches a specified traded volume
• Stock ex-dividend date notice
• Market sensitive announcements
Internet connection is required to use Westpac Share Trading Mobile App.
Normal data charges apply.
Minor application architecture changes
Ratings and Reviews
App has many flaws
I’ve recently come to Westpac Invest from CommSec and what a mistake I have made. The app keeps shutting itself down. When reading end of FY reports it’s stalls half way through. When buying penny stocks, your portfolio does not give average market price as it rounds to only 3 decimal places consequently meaning my stock profits/ losses are incorrect! You have to go onto the website to change any set up and when you call the call centre
You have loooooong wait times. Obviously no real ‘investment’ has gone into this app by Westpac to make it have suitable for the large investor.
Carry forward of cost base when merger or takeover
I have noted that when one of my shareholding merged with another company my original cost base disappeared from my holding and as such my profit and loss is no longer there so something the software providers should look at.
Hangs on startup after OS 15 update on iPad
Extremely disappointing to find that even with so much notice, Westpac can't have this App working for the release of iOS 15. Why am I not surprised? Westpac's approach to customer service is to close branches, decimate telephone service, funnel customers online - then not adequately fund online services or software development. Complaints are brushed off with the Westpac mantra 'we will take your feedback into account' but no effective action is taken to fix the problems. Customers are expected to fend for themselves. The best response it to vote with your feet and take your business elsewhere.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Search History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Westpac Banking Corporation
- 38.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2022 Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL 233714