The #1 free golf game by Topgolf Media, as seen on NBC Sports, Golf Channel, DIRECTV and FOX Sports. Featuring full stroke play on Pebble Beach, Bandon Dunes (Golf Digest #1 rated resort), Chambers Bay and St Andrews from the PGA Tour. This sports game is a full game simulation built with the best GPS and 3D technology. World Golf Tour players can use their existing web accounts and virtual golf equipment. Requires a fast internet connection. Does not support iPad 1, iPhone 3 or iPod Touch 4.
* "Great game! Unreal graphics! It's as close to playing prestigious courses as you'll ever get." - 5 stars - Ricky Vaults
* "This app is a ton of fun and very much like a real golf experience... in every mental way as well as course management and club selection." - 5 stars - Miranda 33
* "Super experience with family and friends" - 5 stars - Wil9015
WGT Golf includes...
* Golf Courses - Over a dozen championship golf courses, including: Pebble Beach (2010 USGA U.S. Open), Chambers Bay (2015 USGA U.S. Open), Bandon Dunes (Golf Digest #1 rated resort), Bethpage Black (2009 USGA U.S. Open), Celtic Manor (2010 Ryder Cup), Congressional (2011 USGA US Open), Harbour Town (PGA RBC Heritage), Kiawah (2012 PGA Championship), Merion (2013 USGA US Open), Olympic Club (2012 USGA U.S. Open), Pinehurst (2014 USGA U.S. Open), St Andrews (2015 British Open) and Valhalla (2014 PGA Championship)
* Golf Simulation - Use different golf shots to swing, drive, chip and putt from various lies on the tee, fairway, greens, rough and bunkers in this realistic 3D golf simulation
* Game Formats - Full 18-hole stroke play with putting, 9-hole closest-to-the hole and 3-hole stroke play golf game formats
* Head-to-Head Multiplayer Mode - Compete in real-time stroke play golf games against other players, invite friends to play, chat live and learn how to play
* Topgolf Mode - Get the Topgolf experience wherever you are with the Topgolf multiplayer game mode, competing with up to six players to score points for hitting targets in the outfield based on a unique scoring system
* Country Clubs - Join a private country club community, play in club tournaments and events, and earn special rewards
* Golf Tournaments - Special tournaments with prizes including the Virtual U.S. Open, WGT Virtual Tour on Golf Channel and paid Ready-Go tournaments
* Golf Equipment - Play with upgraded virtual golf clubs and golf balls from Titleist, Callaway, Ping, TaylorMade and other top sports equipment brands
* Golf Accessories - Popular options like Putter Pal, Shot Pal, XP Boost, Level-Up Boost, in-game Hole-in-One Challenges and more
* Support - Supports iPad 2 or later, iPhone 4, 5 and 6 or later, and iPod Touch 5 or later. Does not support iPad 1, iPhone 3 or iPod Touch 4.
WGT Golf supports two optional subscriptions:
WGT Premier Membership
• Earn 2x XP for all games played, including country club XP
• Carry up to 4 country club passes at once
• 4-hour country club pass regeneration
• 48-hour club rentals
• Free daily scratcher
WGT Plus Membership
• Earn 50% more XP for all games played, including country club XP
• Carry up to 2 country club passes at once
• 8-hour country club pass regeneration
• 36-hour club rentals
• Free daily scratcher
For in-app purchase subscriptions:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Terms and conditions of use: https://m.wgt.com/terms
* Fall in LOVE with our new heart shorts and gloves, just in time for Valentine’s Day
* Titleist Ultra Slow Meter Balls are now available in yellow
* Mastercard holders, play in the Mastercard Pebble Beach Challenge for a chance to win a golf trip to Pebble Beach Resorts® starting 2/1
* Celebrate the Year of the Rat with our brand new Chinese New Year shirt
* Additional bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fantastic game, love it, BUT......
If you miss playing for 1 day, you loose all of your daily XP points and start back at 0, ridiculous. Make it fair and maybe loose $5000 for everyday you miss playing??? Also, when you get a supposed daily spin, who had ever won more than hundreds??? I won 10k once and virtually every other time I win $500 or less. That’s if I get to spin daily. Too many people on a higher level forfeit a game if they hit a bad shot, as it doesn’t affect there stats ect. This needs to be changed. Yes, it’s an easy win but unsportsmanlike no matter how you look at it. New and better clubs are not accessible, as I’m not buying them with real $ or credits. Why can’t we buy better clubs with our winnings??? Still love the game.
Just like the real thing!
This game finally gave my life purpose, I mean I have always be seriously good looking but I was lacking that extra spark with the ladies and boy does this game have it! I am the hit at any party I go to when I start explaining that I’m a tour master and my best round at St Andrews is -8. I mean I do find myself staying at home a lot more these darts playing WGT rather ten attending parties but I have already spoken with a few hot ladies on wgt and let’s just say I’m a big hit, pardon the pun lol!!!! Seriously it’s like being the real tiger woods for a day, love it!!
Great game, expensive in-app purchases, deceiving surveys
Awesome game with great graphics and game options.
The thing that us really annoying is the cost of in app purchases to buy equipment. Unless you have really expensive equipment, you can’t win. So the ones that spend the most are the winners.
So there is a work around - you can complete business surveys that offer substantial game credits. Only problem is they first ask you a range of questions just to determine if you qualify for the survey. If you don’t qualify, you get credited with 5 insignificant credits. The qualifying questions normally take 1/3 of the time to complete the whole survey, so typically a survey might offer 200 credits for 15 minutes of your time and then bomb you out as not suitable after 5 minutes and give you a 5 credit tip. A waste of time.
- World Golf Tour, Inc
- 259.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2014 WGT Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 2000 WGT Credits $30.99
- 1000 WGT Credits $14.99
- 11000 WGT Credits $159.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.