What’s On In is an events guide to help you find events near you.
Want to buy tickets to the Footy? Catch the latest Play? Explore Dark M**O or Check out the latest Exhibition at MONA? See the latest University Public Lectures? What's On In is the place.
This is the place to discover concerts, festivals and everything that’s happening that matters.
• Location-based search
• Filter by genre of event
• Gig guide enables date-specific filtering (perfect for weekends)
• Large festivals have exclusive content & dedicated listing
• Watch trailers & shorts
• Catch exclusive content, including event highlights and stream video shot live behind the scenes
• Save favourite and set reminders for the events you’re looking to see
• Win free tickets to festivals, movies and theatre shows;
• Receive exclusive discounts & offers
Built by Tasmanians, for Everyone.
Please note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Introducing Version 2.6
- New Features making it easier to find What’s On In the area around you , now you can even Explore Places 2 Stay, Places 2 Eat and What 2 do all at the touch of your fingertips, and its free to download.
2.6.4: Minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fantastic free event guide app
What's On In App gives you free access to all the events you want to know about in your area or specific search location with excellent built-in convenience features such as ticketing links and maps. The poster format provides an attractive and informative event list view with no ads, bugs or annoying requests for personal info etc. Highly recommended.
Hard app to use. Won't let me put city in. Won't find anything. Perhaps nothing in their categories going on near me.
This app doesn’t appear to work.
Nothing was apparently happening anywhere except Tasmania
- Autech Software & Design
- 68.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- © What's On In PTY LTD, 2016-2020.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.