A free app for helping you through those difficult times
What's Up? is a fantastic free app utilising some of the best CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy) and ACT (Acceptance Commitment Therapy) methods to help you cope with Depression, Anxiety, Anger, Stress and more! With a beautiful, modern design, simple heading and easy-to-follow methods, you can get to what helps you the most in seconds!
• 12 common negative thinking patterns and simple methods to overcome them
• 10 great metaphors to help you cope with negative feelings
• A comprehensive diary to keep your thoughts and feelings together in, including the ability to rate feelings on a scale out of 10
• A positive and negative habit tracker. Set goals to practice those good habits while ending the bad ones!
• A catastrophe scale. Put your problems into a better perspective when things are too much
• A grounding game containing over 100 fun questions to help keep you grounded and in the present when stress is taking over
• 3 simple breathing techniques for keeping calm and relaxed
• More than 70 positive quotes, with the ability to add your own and share them with the world!
• Protect your personal data with a passcode
• Sync your data between your devices and back up your data so you never lose it
• Themes, including over 20 different colors to choose from in customizing the app
Updated the UI and fixed some bugs
Ratings and Reviews
So this app has helped me calm down many times but I don’t know if it’s just me but it keeps telling me I need to restart the app and I can’t use it again until I delete the app then download it again
Please fix this
Otherwise this is a great app and I recommend
My psychologist recommended this app to me before she went on holiday. I have found it extremely helpful, user friendly and gentle. I especially like the diary feature where you can also “rate” your day. Thank you for such a good app!
Dangerous quote - beware
I think this app has many great features... one of the best I've come across, until it presented a terrible quote that can be taken the complete wrong way for anyone who's feeling suicidal. I won't repeat it here for fear of anyone being triggered, but I have reported it and asked for it to be removed.
Please be more careful with the words you say as many using this app are already in a dark place and are very fragile.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Jackson Tempra
- 56.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Jackson Tempra
- In-App Purchases
- Small Donation $1.49
- Large Donation $5.99
- Medium Donation $2.99