What's Up? is a fantastic free app utilising some of the best CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy) and ACT (Acceptance Commitment Therapy) methods to help you cope with Depression, Anxiety, Anger, Stress and more! With a beautiful, modern design, simple heading and easy-to-follow methods, you can get to what helps you the most in seconds!
• 12 common negative thinking patterns and simple methods to overcome them
• 10 great metaphors to help you cope with negative feelings
• A comprehensive diary to keep your thoughts and feelings together in, including the ability to rate feelings on a scale out of 10
• A positive and negative habit tracker. Set goals to practice those good habits while ending the bad ones!
• A catastrophe scale. Put your problems into a better perspective when things are too much
• A grounding game containing over 100 fun questions to help keep you grounded and in the present when stress is taking over
• 3 simple breathing techniques for keeping calm and relaxed
• Forums! Talk with people that may be feeling just like you from all around the planet, without worrying about the like/dislike system
• More than 70 positive quotes, with the ability to add your own and share them with the world!
• Protect your personal data with a pass-code, including either a number only pass-code or a more complex one
• Sync your data between your devices (not just Android) and back up your data so you never lose it
• Themes, including over 20 different colors to choose from in customizing the app
Want to get in contact? Send me a message via my Facebook page here goo.gl/BKFmWF or shoot me an email at email@example.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
So this app has helped me calm down many times but I don’t know if it’s just me but it keeps telling me I need to restart the app and I can’t use it again until I delete the app then download it again
Please fix this
Otherwise this is a great app and I recommend
My psychologist recommended this app to me before she went on holiday. I have found it extremely helpful, user friendly and gentle. I especially like the diary feature where you can also “rate” your day. Thank you for such a good app!
Dangerous quote - beware
I think this app has many great features... one of the best I've come across, until it presented a terrible quote that can be taken the complete wrong way for anyone who's feeling suicidal. I won't repeat it here for fear of anyone being triggered, but I have reported it and asked for it to be removed.
Please be more careful with the words you say as many using this app are already in a dark place and are very fragile.
The developer, Jackson Tempra, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Jackson Tempra
- 9.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Jackson Tempra
- In-App Purchases
- Small Donation $1.49
- Large Donation $5.99
- Medium Donation $2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.