Found a recipe on the internet that looks great? Yum! Add it to Whisk and start creating your personal cookbook. Pull recipes from any website or cooking site/app, substitute ingredients, adjust serving sizes or, if you want to, just change the way the recipes are written. No need to continue memorizing the recipe edits or writing them down on paper.
Get inspired! Check out our community of home cooks for new gourmet dishes, quick meals, recipes with 10 ingredients or less, everyday healthy ideas, you name it. Add all your go-to recipes to Whisk and create your own personal recipe book!
Want to plan your weekly meals ahead? Unlike other meal planning apps, Whisk Meal Planner is entirely free.
...And best of all: with the push of a button turn all recipes into a shareable shopping list to use to buy food in-store & online. No more “oops! I forgot” moments when cooking! Use Whisk to make cooking more efficient and fun!
Here's What the Media is Saying About Us
“(. . .) all designed to make it easier to meal plan, make and share lists and, finally, shop” - TechCrunch, Sarah Perez
“Smart food platform Whisk helps you meal prep like a true pro (. . .).” – Women’s Health, Amanda Woerner
“Not only does this technology allow for a much better experience, but should help reduce food waste” - Forbes, Tom Taulli
- Copy recipes from anywhere: Yes, really, any website. Try it out. No need to take screenshots or copy and paste recipes into a notebook anymore. Transfer recipes directly from Food Network, BBC Good Food, food blogs, Pinterest and from all over the internet. Use the web recipe clipper on your PC or easily save recipes from any mobile site. Never forget where you saved that recipe again!
- Edit recipes that you’ve imported: Add notes and comments about the things that you want to change and remember for next time. Maybe you want to sub in some healthy ingredients on that lasagna that you are cooking, or you want to add one more tablespoon of coconut oil to your new keto recipe….go ahead, replace ingredients and enhance your recipe cookbook.
- Create your ideal meal plan for the week: an easy pork recipe for lunch on Monday, a healthy salad on Tuesday and a gourmet Italian dish for dinner on Friday. Simplify your meal planning for the week, save time and avoid leftovers.
- Remember what inspired you: Can't figure out where you saw that simple and tasty dish from Indian cuisine? Quickly access your saved recipe collections: vegan dishes, gluten-free baking, paleo diets, low-carb meals - anything you like!
- Turn your recipes into shopping lists: Push a button and have your grocery list ready in case you make an unexpected stop at the store. Organize your list by aisle for speedy market visits and save time.
- Get the groceries delivered to you: Whisk partners with popular online grocers like Walmart, Amazon Fresh, Kroger, Ralphs, Instacart and many more. Enter your zip code, select your preferred store, checkout and get your groceries delivered at your door.
- Collaborate on and share your lists: Create a shared shopping list with everybody in your house to prevent buying duplicate groceries and to make sure that nothing is forgotten. Take the list to the store and save time as each family member takes a different aisle and - as items are picked - watch your grocery shopping list mark off in front of everyone’s eyes.
- Share recipes: Just made the perfect smoked paprika chicken? Share it with your friends and family.
- Make it yours: customize your dietary preferences: vegetarian, vegan, lacto vegetarian, pescatarian.
- Smarter food decisions: All recipes which have been imported to Whisk include ingredient details, cooking instructions, and Whisk’s health score, with nutritional information.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com. We want to make sure your Whisk experience is the best it can be!
We’ve made a few minor improvements and bug fixes and whisked up an even better version of our app to keep things cooking.
Ratings and Reviews
The absolute best!
I found this app a year ago and it is better than ANY app I have ever found. As someone with a lot of allergies who needs to make a detailed food prep and is constantly searching the internet for recipes this app is ideal.
Best part is, I have paid nothing to use this app and yet it provides such a detailed and extensive plan. There is never any adds, it doesn’t get to that point where it is like “you need premium” and it is SO helpful. You can save recipes in many folders and your capacity is unlimited. The most helpful part is the app draws out heaps of data from the online recipe and puts it into a simplified form in which I can change the units measuring the ingredients and serving sizes to suit my plan. Then you can add these ingredients into a shopping list that can be filtered into different forms which makes shopping, especially during COVID so much easier and time efficient.
This app is a lifesaver I wish every meal planner knew about.
Finally, allergy free meal planning
I’ve struggled to find apps that help me meal plan, I have several allergies so being able to create my own recipes and see my week planned out with photos of foods I can actually eat is incredibly useful. I love being able to export recipes directly to the shopping list, and that the app automatically combines ingredients so you know the quantity you need to buy to last the entire week. The nutritional information is handy, though I still use an additional app for tracking health. Creating a recipe is fast and easy, and being able to share with others is making it easy to plan allergy safe potlucks with friends.
I started using this app tonight and I’m glad I found it! I have planned my meals out for the week and organised my grocery list too. I found recipes on the internet and posted the links into the app to use the recipes and it seems to have worked really well. It looks like there are also a lot of recipes within the app that other members have shared. I think being able to access your profile/list on a web browser is also convenient - this will help my partner and I share use of the app.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Foodient Ltd
- 485.5 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Korean, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- © 2021 Foodient Ltd.