White Noise Lite 4+
Sounds to Relax & Sleep Better
Designed for iPad
The best free White Noise app keeps getting better!
Do you have trouble going to sleep? Are you traveling on a plane and need a quick power nap? Does your newborn baby wake up in the middle of the night? There are numerous benefits to using White Noise:
• Helps you sleep by blocking distractions
• Relaxes and reduces stress
• Pacifies fussy and crying babies
• Increases focus while enhancing privacy
• Soothes headaches and migraines
• Masks tinnitus (ringing of the ears)
Even when you’re asleep, your brain is constantly scanning and listening for sounds. If it’s too quiet, unwanted noises such as faucet drips or police sirens can interrupt your sleep. White Noise generates sounds over a wide range of frequencies, masking those noise interruptions, so you can not only fall asleep, but stay asleep.
Air Conditioner, Airplane Travel, Amazon Jungle, Beach Waves Crashing, Blowing Wind, Blue Noise, Boat Swaying in Water, Brown Noise, Camp Fire, Cars Driving, Cat Purring, Chimes Chiming, City Streets, Clothes Dryer, Crickets Chirping, Crowded Room, Dishwasher Rinsing, Extreme Rain Pouring, Frogs at Night, Grandfather Clock, Hair Dryer Blowing, Heartbeat, Heavy Rain Pouring, Light Rain Pouring, Ocean Waves Crashing, Oscillating Fan, Pink Noise, Rain on Car Roof, Rain Storm, Running Shower, Running Water, Stream Water Flowing, Thunder Storm, Tibetan Singing Bowl, Train Ride, Vacuum Cleaner, Violet Noise, Water Dripping, Water Sprinkler, White Noise
• 50+ perfectly looped sounds with additional free sound downloads from the White Noise Market app or website: https://whitenoisemarket.com/
• Background audio support so you can use other apps while listening.
• Record and professionally loop sounds without being an audio engineer!
• Revolutionary Mix Pad editor for creating new soundscapes like a DJ with support for adjusting sound position, sound variance, volume, and pitch of each individual sound in the mix
• Upload and Share your recordings and mixes with the White Noise Market app
• Full screen digital clock with multiple colors and brightness controls makes it the perfect companion for any nightstand
• All screen resolutions supported including iPhone X, iPhone 5-8+, and iPad
• Portrait and Landscape orientations supported.
• Advanced alarm and timer system that slowly fades audio in and out so you awake naturally feeling more refreshed
• On-screen media player and volume controls with swipe gesture support for navigating sound collection
• Heart favorite sounds and mixes in the sound catalog for quick access using the Favorites view
• Set Music alarms that slowly fade in so you wake refreshed
• AirPlay sounds to Bluetooth devices or Apple TV
• Remote media controls on lock screen and headphones
• Advanced controls for volume, balance, pitch, mixing with iPod music, looping the playlist, custom alarm snooze times, and more
• Upgrade to the full version to remove advertising.
White Noise has been featured by popular TV shows (Today Show, Dr. Oz Show, FOX&Friends, Late Night with Jimmy Fallon), major media outlets (NBC News Today, Health Magazine, The Washington Post, NY Times, CNET, Esquire, PC Magazine), and raved about by millions of satisfied customers. Visit our website at https://www.tmsoft.com/ for more details.
White Noise was created for the original iPhone in 2008 by TMSOFT and has been continuously updated with new features. Download the full version of White Noise to remove advertising and add additional features including Apple TV & Apple Watch support. Just tap the + button and "Upgrade" to learn more.
Download new sounds at https://whitenoisemarket.com/
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/WhiteNoiseApp
Follow us on twitter at https://twitter.com/whitenoiseapp
Support and FAQ info at https://www.tmsoft.com/white-noise/support/
- Optimized and improved startup times
- Bug fixes
v8.0 Introduces the Sleep Log, where you can view your sleep habits and listening stats for your favorite sounds. This feature is optional and can be disabled in the Settings menu. We have also made many changes under the hood that allows us to provide better organizational features users have been asking for. Those features will be available in the near future. In addition, we have included several bug fixes discovered in previous versions.
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app. I’m a light sleeper and moved to an apartment on a street that is way busier than I thought it would be. Thanks to this app I can sleep all night including through street sweepers around 2am, garbage collectors around 5am, trucks from about 5:30am and general traffic including buses after that.
I had bought a white noise machine but that didn’t solve the problem. Now I listen to this app all night through sleep headphones (the ones where the speakers are in a headband so you’re not wearing uncomfortable earbuds or bulky headphones).
Thank you so much to the developers for giving us so many wonderful features in the free version. I don’t really need to upgrade to the paid version but I’m going to do it anyway to support the generous developers, they’ve given me the precious gift of sleep and deserve to be paid for all the updates and free features they keep adding on.
Go ahead and download this version - you have nothing to lose and lots to gain.
PS I recommended this app to my sister for her newborn baby and it worked a treat. Just don’t put the sound up too high.
I am so stoked about this app
I downloaded this free app a couple of weeks ago. It’s been so wonderful - the advertising is incredibly minimal and non-invasive on my phone. It’s far superior in terms of sound to my expensive Bose sleepbuds2. I have chosen to upgrade because I’m so grateful I can’t believe it’s only $1.49 again so grateful for the low-cost
I’ve used the marketplace prepared to pay for specific sounds that mean a lot to me and what do you know they’re free. It’s just so wonderful to be able to deal with something that’s so difficult; invasive noise. And it’s not expensive - it’s so accessible. Big love to the creator of this app on their team.
Our whole family sleeps to Brown Noise. Two adults two kids all night long. I originally tried white noise after seeing it being used for our first child. I use it at work accommodation where there was a lot of outside noises and I had the best night sleep. It’s amazing how this sound can turn off the mind and block out the outside noises from your room or wherever you are sleeping. I’m now a night shift worker permanently and I use it every morning when going to sleep the only thing that seems to wake me is someone mowing their lawns.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 92.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2008-2023 TMSOFT, LLC