Whova is an award-winning event and conference app. It helps you gain insights about people you meet at events. Whova is one of the most widely used mobile apps by professionals for networking at conferences, trade shows, expos, summits, conventions, business meetings, corporate events, association events, and community gatherings. Whova, the Mobile Event App, has received the Event Technology Awards in 2016, 2017, and 2018, for three years in a row.
Watch this PREVIEW VIDEO to see how Whova can help you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IKTYK8ZS9g&t=25s
What makes Whova special? Whova's technology builds comprehensive profiles of attendees so you can view all attendee profiles before you even arrive at the event or conference. Plan in advance whom to meet at an event, what to talk about with each attendee, and reach out to others via in-app messages before, during, and after the event. You can also create casual meetups and arrange social activities with other groups of attendees. Whova revolutionizes event networking and significantly improves the ROI of attending events.
You can also use the Whova conference app to digitize and manage business cards you receive at events. Whova exceeds other business card reader apps like CamCard, CardMunch, ScanBizCards or Scannable etc. by automatically building full profiles using Whova's SmartProfile technology. This allows you to gain deep insights into your contacts' professional backgrounds, work experience, passions, and interests. You can also seamlessly connect with contacts online via LinkedIn and other platforms. Whova's business card scanning feature now supports cards in English, Chinese, and Korean.
Get more out of events:
- Never miss important updates: Get instant notifications from event organizers
- Browse comprehensive professional profiles of all event attendees
- Use the Community Board to self-organize social activities and gatherings, coordinate rideshares, break the ice, explore job opportunities, post questions and lost & found items, etc.
- Scan and save business cards and gain deep insights into your contacts
- Send in-app messages and schedule private meetings before and after events
- Access the agenda, GPS guidance, interactive floor maps, parking directions, slides, and photos
- Get involved in event activities through live polling, event gamification, Tweeting, photo sharing, group chatting, and mobile surveys
- Conveniently explore exhibitors' information and get coupons/giveaways with one tap
- “It makes networking much more effective at this event with 500+ attendees. We no longer have to wander around wondering if we will bump into the person we really would like to meet. “
- “I could see who attended and easily follow up with the people after this entrepreneur/investor event”
- “I have seen other event apps but neither of them provided such valuable information of the attendees. “
- “This app has been fantastic for networking, announcements, agenda, etc., at this one-week conference!”
- “Another great feature of the Whova app is the ability to share slides and documents electronically.”
- "Whova is an amazing app for keeping track of your connections and storing them in one easy-to-access place. I love the ability to connect with contacts via LinkedIn and the simplicity of emailing potential members."
Get in touch:
To partner with Whova or simply to stay up-to-date with the latest news, please visit our website and follow us on Twitter:
We would love to hear your feedback! Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Whova has released the new session live Q&A!
- Attendees can use it to ask and upvote questions
- Speakers / panelists can directly answer or discuss under the questions
- Easy moderation
- Project questions onto the big screen
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Whova - Great experience!
Recently attended a 2 day conference & the organisers had chosen Whova for all attendees to use. What an excellent idea! One centralised place for maps, registration info & the basics, but also a tonne of valuable add ons like being able to select the sessions you were interested in to create your own agenda, a community section with forums & questions that everyone could contribute to, list of attendees & messaging options so you could connect with others you met. I just hope that this is available to use at future conferences I attend as it added so much to the experience!
Whova is a must have event management app
I experienced using Whova event management app recently for a CPA PNG annual conference. The app is not only useful in knowing program features, speakers on panel, attendees, dates and location but it also allowed various formal and informal community discussions between the attendees. Additionally for me as an employer Whova assisted me to post job position and obtain suitable responses as the target audience were professionals. The best part is the event will get over but Whova will maintain the details of event for upto months but one can keep Whova lifelong
Informed and connected
I love this app .. with our Freedom Fest conference with around 800 peeps there and hundreds live streaming having all the information at our fingertips was incredible.
There was no having to find your team and relaying messages we all had it on our phones.
From check in to session times and where to be for them to any changes to the program It was so easy and effortless time efficient and easy to use ..
Loved it ❤️🙏
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.