[Wiki for Animal Crossing ...]
Create your own wish list and check your compatibility chart.
You can quickly and easily find residents by species/personality.
Please check the details of compatibility and get recommended compatibility.
You can check the residents' initial furniture at a glance.
You can distinguish genuine from counterfeit through a list of art objects.
You can check the taste of coffee.
Let's make your own theme with theme setting.
Currently supported functions
- Resident list (seed and personality, ami looking card number in order)
- Initial Resident Furniture (You can check the residents' initial furniture)
- Taste of coffee (You can check the taste of residents and NPC's coffee)
- Art list (You can distinguish between genuine art pieces and gabs)
- Public works list
- Amibo Collection
- picture book list (insects, fish, seafood)
- How to save screenshots (You can transfer screenshots taken from Nintendo to iOS or PC)
- Environment setting (Change theme)
# Wiki for Animal Crossing
* I am pleased if you send me an email, the wrong part and the part to be fixed!
- Added language change function
- Add music
- Add the Amibo Collection
Ratings and Reviews
I really like this app it’s useful to see how the personalities react with others, also seeing who your favourite villagers get along with well. I would like an update to add the new villagers for new horizons, I have Sherb on my island and would like to see his information and who he gets along with.
Also being very picky, with the coffee info not having played animal crossing before new horizons is my first AC. I was confused to what “a little bit” or “none” ect. meant until looking on a wiki that it was milk and sugar, maybe adding an indication that those mean milk and sugar. :)
Amazing and Great!
Hello! I must say this is amazing and I love it soooo much! I'm still quite confuse with the compatibility but everything else is amazing!
The thing I really want in this app is furniture, then it will definitely help and make the app better!
Love this app! So easy! It tells me if paintings are fake, the personality’s of villagers, progress I’ve made and alot more! The only thing I’d recommend for this app is having a separate list for the villagers you do have in your village. I love this wish list but I’d also like somewhere to see stats about my villagers without having to search it up each time! Thank for making this! 100% recommended
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Jongcheon An
- 70.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11.0 or later.
English, Japanese, Korean
- Age Rating
- © BNRAJC
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.