Embrace a wilder life – download Wildlife Australia, the country’s leading nature magazine. Fifty pages of insightful and thought-provoking articles and stunning photographs.
Celebration: Celebrate the essence of Australia – its vast wild landscapes and distinctive wildlife, most found nowhere else in the world
Insights: The articles are written by leading researchers and those whose care for nature comes from deep insights.
Beauty: Immerse yourself in the allure and charm of wildlife with photos by some of Australia’s leading nature photographers.
Understanding: Wildlife Australia is a hub for people who value their relationship with nature and know it is enriched by knowledge. The nature experience can be powerful, but often requires interpretation.
Inspiration: Be inspired by what people are doing to understand and protect nature.
Conservation: Wildlife Australia is a not-for-profit magazine and all profits go to protect nature.
A subscription to Wildlife Australia won't cure arthritis or tonsillitis, but is great for two modern ailments: dislocation from nature and existential malaise. Download the app and see.
This is a free app download. Free app downloads do not include a free issue unless otherwise stated. The current issue, back issues and future issues can be purchased within the app.
Subscriptions are also available within the application. When a recurring subscription is purchased the latest issue will become available to download immediately.
Available subscriptions are:
12 months: AUS$14.99 / UK£8.99 / US$11.99 (4 Issues)
- The subscription will renew automatically unless cancelled more than 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for the product.
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of subscriptions through your Account Settings, however you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
- Payment will charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when a subscription to that publication is purchased.
Users can register for/ login to a pocketmags account in-app. This will protect their issues in the case of a lost device and allow browsing of purchases on multiple platforms. Existing pocketmags users can retrieve their purchases by logging into their account.
We recommend loading the app for the first time in a wi-fi area so that all issue data is retrieved.
If your app will not load past the splash page after a first install or an update please click the settings cog, then click Settings then Refresh app data. If this also fails to work please delete and reinstall the app from the App Store
Help and frequently asked questions be accessed in-app and on pocketmags.
If you have any problems at all please do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find our terms and conditions here:
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Improved reading experience
iPhone X support
Bug fixes and other improvements
**We always love to hear your feedback. If you have any comments or queries please contact us at email@example.com**
Ratings and Reviews
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- magazinecloner.com NZ LP
- 28.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11 or later.
- Age Rating
- © MagazineCloner Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Wildlife Australia AutoRenewable Subscription $17.99
- Wildlife Australia 4 Back Issue Bundle $14.99
- Wildlife Australia Spring 2013 $5.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.