WordFoto - Pictures Worth a Thousand Words
You've probably heard the tired cliche about a picture being worth a thousand words. We've taken this phrase quite literally and created WordFoto, an app that turns photos and words into amazing typographic works of art.
• Fast fully automated space finding, word filling algorithm.
• Manage and create your own word sets.
• Eight unique Preset Styles.
• User definable Custom Styles with parameters for brightness, contrast, fonts, etc.
• Import images from photo album or camera.
• Crop editor.
• Inspect detail in full resultion zoomable preview.
• Manual fine tune parameters.
• Resulting word images are 11MP for 64-bit devices and 5MP for 32-bit devices.
Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Needs a degree to operate
This app has huge potential but it is far too difficult to use. It needs to have simple editing tools, a better variety of templates and most importantly an undo button. Too many times have I adjusted something I didn't like and then not been able to get back to where I was. If you have a degree in graphic design I say go for it, otherwise this app will just leave you frustrated.
1000 words but only one at a time
Major drawback that you can only add one word at a time, and only words of 12 letters or less. The dialog that comes up says "shorter words often looks better" which is poor English and feels insulting. I bought this because I thought it'd be better than the free alternative but it seems amateurish.
Not a fan
Limited to what you can do
Completely changes picture
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.