• 5000+ cities from all around the globe with current time information.
• Arrange your favorites to your preference to easily view the local time for your most viewed locations.
• Get the correct local time for any location around the world with time zone related information.
• Time is synchronized from within the app to display the correct time from timeanddate.com.
• Automatically updates daylight saving changes and any other time zone changes that occur around the world.
• Choose from a variety of analog clock designs and select the type of display – analog, digital, or text clock.
• Choose between 24 Hour Clock or 12 Hour Clock formats.
• Choose to show dates and time difference in the Favorite Tab.
This app is ad-supported. An In-App Purchase is available to remove the ads.
timeanddate.com is an established company that first came online in 1998. We maintain more than a decade of experience in being an accurate and reliable provider of time and date related information worldwide.
Countries are constantly changing time zones and daylight saving time (DST) schedules. The World Clock-Time Zones app is fully aware of the effects of these changes in all countries and territories and will adjust times based on the reliable and up-to-date databases from timeanddate.com.
Updates for iOS14.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
AM/PM Doesn't work
I put on "show AM/PM". When I exit the app then open it again, they are off again. Very frustrating. If that was fixed it would be Five Stars.
Ad covering the clock
I got a response from my comment below. It’s obvious the developer doesn’t understand user needs. “Get rid of the ad. It’s covering the time. Poor development and update”.
I’m not asking for ad to be removed. I’m asking the developer to move to ad to a position where it won’t cover the ad. Looks like you’ve lost me as a user. Good luck with your poor design.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your input. but advertising helps pay the bills. Please consider upgrading to remove advertising if you regularly use the app.
Converter should default to favorites
This is blatantly obvious, isn't it? Now it even forgets the cities entered.
- Time and Date AS/timeanddate.com
- 41.8 MB
Requires iOS 14.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Time and Date AS
- In-App Purchases
- World Clock Premium Upgrade $4.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.