WriteRight is the best writing app with countless synonyms, antonyms and phraseology for iPad, iPad Mini and iPhone, built upon Markdown. It makes smart replacements preserving conjugation, gender and number.
«WriteRight is unmistakably a writing app. » — Gabriel Ponzanelli from www.disturbancesinthewash.net
«I like to do my second round of proof-reading in WriteRight to change expressions that I use too much and spice up my writing replacing words with synonyms/antonyms I should use more» — Federico Vittici from www.macstories.net
«Simply, spectacular. There’s really nothing not to like about WriteRight. This is a full featured text editor which comes with ability to help you enhance your writing style. — www.macreview.com
« Everyone who enjoys writing needs to have a text editor like WriteRight, I offer my personal recommendation to check it out!» — Brett Terpstra
WHAT’S UNIQUE ABOUT WRITERIGHT?
WriteRight offers you synonyms or antonyms together with phraseology.
WriteRight recognizes conjugated words, either feminine or plural, or in different tenses and persons in the case of verbs.
WriteRight replaces words with their conjugated synonym counterparts, matching gender and number, person and tense.
WriteRight is capable of identifying and replacing not only single words, but multiple-word expressions, phrasal verbs, adjectivals, adverbials and prepositional phrases, even in their conjugated forms.
INNOVATIVE APPROACH FOCUSED ON PROVIDING ENRICHED CONTENT IN ENGLISH/SPANISH:
- Synonyms, Antonyms & Phraseology frequently updated and always at your fingertips.
- Comfortable Pinch to Zoom increases/decreases Menlo editor font up to 4 sizes.
- Advanced Previews: Continuous, US Letter, DIN A4 and Manuscript US Letter and Manuscript DIN A4, including Helvetica Neue Light, Georgia and Times New Roman typefaces within classic Manuscript parameters for writers and publishers. (iPad version)
- Full Markdown support.
- Optional keyboard with frequently-used symbols & powerful multifunctional Markdown keys. (iPad version)
WIDE RANGE OF GESTURES AND FUNCTIONS:
- Previews with page numbering and time stamp (iPad version)
- iCloud folders in colors chosen by the user
- Select and transfer as many files as you want into one selected folder, easily and quickly
- Increase/decrease editor font by 4 sizes
- Find and replace
- Go to start/end of document with gesture (iPad version)
- Quick navigation through long texts (iPad version)
- Advance by character and by word with ease
- Character/word count
SAVE AND SYNC:
- Seamless sync between iPad and iPhone
- Seamless iCloud/Dropbox integration
- Saves instantly and automatically in iCloud/Dropbox
- Send .txt, .md, and .rtf by email
- Copy .txt, .md and .rtf
- Print in US Letter, DIN A4, and in Manuscript in both those formats (iPad version)
- Generate and send PDF
- Share document using link
1. WriteRight linguistic tools for English and Spanish .
2. WriteRight has no formatting settings. WriteRight saves and opens only .txt and .md files.
Anyone can improve their English and Spanish with this writing app!
The Thesaurus functionality will work by changing the device keyboard to English or Spanish, in one touch, even if your device is set up in a different language!
TALK TO US:
Developed by award-winning Word Magic Software Ltda., leader in English/Spanish dictionaries and linguistic tools.
- Visit writeright.wordmagicsoft.com for more information about WriteRight and Special Deals
- Send questions and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Let us know what you think and help us improve our app.
We look forward to hearing from you!
* Fixed problem with Spanish synonyms
Ratings and Reviews
Useful text editor, worth a look
Very useful, integrates well with Dropbox, text search only matching whole words is a minus (can this be fixed?) but otherwise I'm very happy with WriteRight.
Could be great
I really want to love this app, and there are some things that it does well (like the shortcuts and preview for MultiMarkup). Unfortunately, there are some basic things that it doesn't do, namely sorting files alphabetically, which, if you're using it to sync a writing project with Scrivener, is a pain.
Additionally, this version appears to be crashing at random intervals.
A great app for breathing life into writing
I'm grabbing bits of my manuscript and putting it into this app. It's just brilliant for finding the right words to liven up my writing.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.