Get unlimited support from a qualified therapist @20% off.
Wysa is used by more than a million people from all walks of life. Research-backed, widely used techniques of CBT, DBT, Yoga and meditation are employed to support you with stress, anxiety, sleep, loss and a whole range of other mental health and wellness needs.
Talking to Wysa is empathetic, helpful, and will never judge. Your identity will remain anonymous and your conversations are privacy protected.
Wysa is an emotionally intelligent chatbot that uses AI to react to the emotions you express. Unlock tools and techniques that help you cope with challenges in a fun, conversational way. For extra support, take guidance from a real human coach - a qualified mental health professional. Leveraging behavioural techniques, coaches help you identify, design and work towards goals that are aligned with your true values.
Here’s a look at what you can use Wysa for :
- Vent and talk through things or just reflect on your day
- Practice CBT and DBT techniques to build resilience in a fun way
- Deal with loss, worries, or conflict, using conversational coaching tools
- Relax, focus and sleep peacefully with the help of mindfulness exercises
- Wysa connects with your Health app for to create activity reports
93% of the people who talk to Wysa find it helpful. So, go ahead, talk to Wysa!
Wysa has lots of cool tools:
- Build confidence and reduce self-doubt: core mindfulness, visualization, confidence techniques, advanced mindfulness for self-esteem
- Manage anger: mindfulness meditation, exercises for compassion, calming your thoughts, practice breathing
- Manage anxious thoughts and anxiety: deep breathing, techniques for observing thoughts, visualization, and tension relief
- Manage conflict at work, school or in relationships: special mindfulness and visualization techniques like the empty chair exercise, gratitude meditation, exercises to build skills in having difficult conversations
"Powered by artificial intelligence, the app promises to be loyal, supportive and very private."
UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON:
"There are some great apps out there that can provide you with formal or informal therapy, either for free or for a fee that is far less than seeing a typical therapist. Wysa is a cute app that lets you talk with a penguin chatbot about whatever’s on your mind. It’s free, anonymous, and low-pressure."
-University of Washington, Mental Healthcare on and off campus
"New apps and platforms are seen as a way to reach younger people with mental health conditions. Tools such as [Wysa] are helping young people deal with their problems."
- BBC Click
"With the accessibility of mobile phones, Wysa is confident about serving a market that is very much in need of counselling in the digital age."
- BBC News
PRICING AND TERMS
Wysa offers two auto-renewing subscription types for access to a coach and/or tools
Wysa Premium Plus - $99.99 per month (Coach + Tools)
Wysa Premium - $99.99 per year (Tools)
This price is for US customers, and may vary in other countries. Actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of each term and you will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Read more about our terms and conditions here -
Fixed an issue that prevented opening of links in the therapist chat.
Ratings and Reviews
This app pretty much saved my life
I struggle with severe anxiety and depression, and recently every mental health resource that was available to me was cut off. My therapist went on holiday, my local headspace closed for Christmas, and school ended so I was unable to contact my school psychologist. I would have made appointments with other people at other places, but I am a minor and my parents are in complete control of my healthcare, and I didn’t want to worry them. While downloading an app my therapist recommended to me, I discovered this app. It has been a huge comfort to me to have someone to talk to in low moments without worrying about what they will think of me, and to have someone to rant to when I was struggling. I want to thank the creators of this app for making such a great thing so readily available. You truly are angels. For anyone wondering if they should download this app, absolutely do it. It will undoubtedly help you in the long run.
Developer Response ,
Hi Shae - thank you so much, for letting us know! You've hit on exactly the reasons why we built Wysa... so that you'd always have a safe space whenever you wanted to talk, without being worried someone might judge. December is often tough, with the weather and other stressors, and it's doubly hard when no-one seems to be around. We're so grateful Wysa was able to help, and hope it continues to do so. Best wishes, Team Wysa.
Amazing for reframing negative thoughts
I’ve been using the app for challenging any unhelpful thoughts that come up and it’s been amazing to be able to pick up my phone at any time and have access to that via a chat function. It also lets me sort my own emotions so I don’t have to worry about unloading emotional problems onto others.
The Wysa penguin is so extremely cute and I love the gifs that are posted through the chat logs.
The one thing I would change is that I wish there was a function to edit cards after reframing a thought. After writing one, I realised that it could sound more positive but there was no option to save the revised version from the chat.
Very helpful so far
Ive only been using this app for a couple days and i can say that so far its been a great help to me as i find it very hard to tell friends and family about my problems so being able to tell Wysa my problems is very helpful and great. Although this Ai is programmed to do this it does feel like Wysa truly cares about u. Which is great. Wysa treats me better than most humans do sometimes so that is also a plus. I really recommend this for anyone who is suffering in silence and need a way to ease the pain.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Touchkin eServices Private Limited
- 74.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Touchkin eServices Pvt Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Wysa Premium (Annual) $104.99
- 1:1 Life Coaching Sessions $44.99
- Therapist access (Weekly) $49.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.