Xploro is an educational application targeting primary school students, using emerging technologies such as Augmented reality to make learning fun. This project is a demo of what the students from UTS Animal Logic Academy are able to do when they work together like a real world studio.
Play together on two teams. AR 'Gods' must find mobile 'champions' and compete against each other to win.
Champions must return artefacts to their correct location, but must stay blended in with the crowds to avoid being spotted by the AR Gods!
- Added support for more devices (God mode still requires and ARKit compatible device)
- Fixed memory leak in story
- Added timeout in lobby to autostart game
- Fixed button visuals
- Fixed world hiding
Ratings and Reviews
IT KEEPS ON CRASHING!!!!!!!!
Developers you seriously need to stop this game from crashing
Developer Response ,
We've since released three updates and have significantly reduced the volume of crashes initially reported.
If you continue to experience crashes please send us through an email with a more detailed report on the issues.
- UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, SYDNEY
- 423.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- ©2016 University of Technology Sydney
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.