The XVenture' s AAA Pass - Leadership Insights Tour - was created to make insights and messages from 100 contemporary leaders accessible to the masses in an engaging, inspiring and lasting way with Access Anywhere Anytime (where there is an internet connection). Featuring over 3.5 hours of rich and inspiring insights in bite size pieces (3 minute streamed clips).
- Over 3.5 hours of rich, engaging and inspiring leaders clips sharing their insights in bite size pieces (3 minutes each)
- Initial access includes 50 individual leaders insights, and
- Access to 20 themes featuring up to 15 leaders in each one
- 2 additional clips added every 8 weeks
- Search function within Leaders and Themes areas
- Leaders featured are from Business, Sport, Entertainment, Education, Not-for-Profit and Government globally
- To access all the clips, you'll need to have internet connectivity
- Clips are approximately 3 minutes each and will be streamed when accessed (so allow a few seconds for the content to load)
Driven by a belief that leadership isn’t about one model and that each one of us takes a leadership role in our lives at different times, over a 24-month period, led by Mike Conway (Founder and CEO), XVenture interviewed and recorded 100 people from all walks of life to create the 100 Leaders program - the largest leadership project of its kind. From LA to London and Hong Kong to Sydney; from small, medium and large organisations, doctors, dancers, designers, educators, entrepreneurs, artists and musicians to business executives, financiers, manufacturers, technologists, charity leaders and sports people. This app, makes all of these insights accessible, anywhere, anytime.
We hope you enjoy this app and the inspirations from these incredible leaders. If you do, please give us a great review and rating!
- Performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
- Australian Institute of Leadership Pty Ltd
- 73.2 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 XVenture. XVenture is a registered trademark of Australian Institute of Leadership Pty. Ltd.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.