Yammer is the enterprise social network that helps you and your team collaborate openly and stay on top of it all. With Yammer, you can connect to the right people in your organization, share and search for information across teams and organize around projects and ideas so you can do more.
With Yammer for iOS, work gets done anywhere. You can contribute and collaborate with your team, even on the go.
- Collaborate openly with your team: share ideas, work together and iterate in real-time in Yammer groups, wherever you are.
- Connect with everyone: don’t let the org chart get in the way. Yammer brings together people who share the same goals across the whole company or organization, so fluid collaboration just happens.
- Stay connected: with Yammer for iOS you're just a tap away from coworkers, information and conversations.
- Share photos and videos: snap a pic or capture a video, then easily share it with coworkers, regardless of file size.
- Get interactive notifications: get notified of important activity right when it happens – and take action right from the lock screen of your iOS device.
- Work across language barriers: bring down language silos in your organization with 25-language support in Yammer for iOS – including integrated, on–the–fly message translation.
• Fixed an issue to avoid showing multiple "All Company" entries in the groups list
• Fixed an issue to ensure images are cropped correctly in the full screen viewer
• Fixed an issue that caused users to show up as external when @mentioned in an "All Company" thread
Ratings and Reviews
Good way of sharing things at work without clogging inboxes
Definitely a good way for people to find out what's going on in the organisation and stay on top of interesting articles and events at leisure, rather than the immediacy of email. Only draw back is sometimes syncing is slow and occasionally important things get lost (ie misunderstanding)
But overall good
Great communication Tool
Great communication tool, although I would like to stop seeing posts just because someone liked the post. For instance a post that is let’s say 3 months old was just read by someone and that person clicks the like button, the post now reappears on top of the reading list. If there are new comments fine, but not a like. Also an emoji would be useful for some posts, and to post in more than one group would also be useful.
Ditch group work emails
Yammer is a far more efficient way to see what is going on and keep up to date. Conversation threads are seen by all members in the order they happen - no need to read backwards for history. Of course private threads are also possible. Notifications can also be tailored to stay updated on your phone, tablet or desktop
- Microsoft Corporation
- 101 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Yoruba
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Yammer, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.