With the Australian Calorie Counter app, you can manage your daily food diary in Calories (Cal) or Kilojoules (kJ), track your activities and lose weight successfully. Counting calories and losing weight has never been so easy!
More than 10 million people have already achieved their New Year’s resolutions with the Nutrition Tracker app by YAZIO. Be a part of it.
"I've lost the first 7 kg, and with the Calorie Calculator, you definitely will geht a great feeling about your nutrition. My goal is to get to 80 kg. I started at 105 kg.“ (Sandra via Facebook)
More success stories from our users:
– Alexander: "I've been using the Calorie Counter since April and have lost up to 30 kg. The app is very helpful for losing weight.”
– Claudia: "The new Calorie Counter app is great – just like the super fast and reliable support!"
– Michael: "I stopped smoking 18 months ago and gained nearly 20 kg. Now I have to go back down – I will give it a try with the YAZIO Calorie Counter.”
YAZIO is the best diet and weight loss app for iPhone & iPad
– Support for Australian kilojoule (kJ) unit
– Personal plan to lose weight or build muscles
– Calorie table with over 2 million foods
– Nutrition tracker and food diary for all meals
– Tracks your calories, carbs, proteins and fats
– Create meals, add favorites or input new foods
– Copy diary entries to other days easily
– Built–in barcode scanner for quick searching
– Tracks your sports, exercises and activities
– Calorie calculator to track your burned calories
– Tracks your daily steps walked and be more active
– Documents your weight with weight tracker
– Assesses your diet and achievements
– Syncs with Health App and other fitness apps
– Use the Watch App to take control
– Great Today widget and 3D touch feature
The advantages of YAZIO PRO are undeniable
– PRO is a useful extension of the free app
– With PRO, you will reach your goal twice as fast
– Nutritional plans for low carb, high protein, etc.
– Over 100 healthy and delicious recipes
– Smart and intelligent food rating
– More analysis including diet and body statistics
– Tracks other nutrients like sugar, fiber and salt
– Recognize foods with the most carbs or fat
– Shows progress over the previous 2.5 years
– Tracks body fat, blood pressure and blood sugar
– Measure your breast, waist and hip circumference
– Plan your diet and sports for the next days
– No more advertisements – who doesn’t love that?
– Supports our continuous improvement of YAZIO
You can buy PRO via in–app purchases within the app. YAZIO PRO is significantly cheaper than comparable Calorie Counter apps for diet and weight loss.
There are three different PRO subscriptions:
– 3 months (quarterly subscription)
– 6 months (semi-annual subscription)
– 1 year (annual subscription)
Do you want to help make the YAZIO Calorie Counter an even better nutritional & diet app? We always welcome your suggestions and feedback.
We always love surprising you with updates packed full of great new features and functions, but sometimes we think less is more. Fancy an update that simply keeps your app feeling fit and fantastic? You got it!
Ratings and Reviews
Really worth the effort
Have been using programme for two weeks and have found that I am less likely to snack - especially after dinner. My only problem hence the drop of one star is that there is no common way things are written and therefore some food items appear multiple times. There is a disconnect due to what an item is called eg chips vs fries vs crisps. To smarten this up, chips as in fish and chips could be: potato chips deep fried. If it is a commercial product it could be potato chips xxbrand oven fries. There needs to be a way of having a barcode listing so that I can scan a product I have and it will say it is in the system. Small points but over all really worth the effort! Great app.
Developer Response ,
Due to a bug which we had in the iOS app, the barcode scanner didn't search for the correct barcode number. Therefore, no results were shown in this case. We've just fixed that with the version 4.8.4.
Sorry for the inconvenience!
We'd be glad if you try our app and the barcode scanner once again. :)
your YAZIO team
I like this app... however....
I’ve been using this app for about 2-3 weeks now and have joined on an annual subscription but what I’m finding more and more frustrating is that when I create my own foods, I am unable to edit it - if I’ve made a mistake, I have to start all over again! Additionally, being unable to delete foods is making my list longer with multiple of the same entries. I realise that these features are available for personal entries and not public but I want these foods to be available to others. I am Australian and many of our foods and brands are not in the database.
Another thing is to include mg for sodium, as it’s currently only in g and I have to do the conversion myself.
Also, as a suggestion, with the serving names (ie. tsp, cup, package, etc), it would be nice if we could add names that aren’t available.
With the water tracker, it would be good if you can quickly add different measurements without having to go into the settings to change it. Perhaps be able to select more than one measurement in the setting and then have those appear in a dropdown list when you tap the picture of the glass.
I was so hopeful about using this app, wanting an Australian one, however, dealbreakers for me were: hardly any common Australian supermarket foods were found and it’s not easy to add them. When you do add them the barcode isn’t recognised for future entries anyway, nor can they be modified or deleted; this is AUSTRALIA and its advertised as an Australian app yet there’s no mention of kilojoules!!! Have a look on every product nutrition panel - energy is on kilojoules. Our diet plans are in kilojoules! It didn’t take long to get sick of converting and trying to duel think calories/kilojoules all day; also no monthly payment plan for pro features. Many people have a few kids and struggle with their budget. I, for one, would be likely to find a smaller monthly amount but rarely able to justify $30 up front. By the time I saved that up I’d be ‘over it’ and it would’ve been redirected. So, unfortunately I’ve gone back to the US app that is more Au friendly than this one. Hopefully this app will develop to suit our needs in the future.
Developer Response ,
We're sorry to hear about your negative experience!
We're constantly expanding our English food database. If a food is not found, you can add it in the app. It currently takes 1-2 days until your added foods can be found with the barcode in the search. If you don't want to wait, you find your own foods in the "Foods" tab.
You can switch from Kcal to Kilojoules as follows: Me - Settings - Profile Settings - Energy.
Your YAZIO team
- YAZIO GmbH
- 69.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © YAZIO GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Annual Plan $26.99
- 12 months $53.99
- 3 months $26.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.