Yellofier makes anything into music. Record your voice, a musical instrument or everyday noises. Within seconds the app magically turns them into groovy music.
#1 in Music (iPad) in 8 countries, top 10 in 50 countries.
Top 5 in 3 countries (iPhone).
Edit the sounds and effects by moving and twisting colored blocks. Yellofier doesn’t look like any other music program. You can create a full song within minutes – even without knowing anything about music!
Create unique music with your own sounds and with the sounds of Yello’s musical maestro Boris Blank. The Yellofier also includes sounds and songs by some of the greatest musicians within electronic music. Anything can be yellofied!
• Automatically slice your sound into 8 pieces and create a groove
• Record up to 16 custom sounds per song, divided into two user sound banks
• Combine sounds and effects in an innovative step sequencer
• Change pitch of each step to create melodies
• Multiple effects and variations
• Share your work
• 112 bundled sounds by Boris Blank
• Songs and sounds by the finest artists within electronic music: Carl Craig, Henrik Schwarz, The Orb, Trentemøller, Booka Shade, Orbital, The The, Thomas Fehlmann, Charles Webster, Håkan Lidbo and more…
• Record the sound of other Audiobus compatible apps
• Play back the sound into other Audiobus compatible apps
For best sound, use headphones.
NOTE: Since version 1.2, the preview-sound function changed from single tap to long-press! So the functionality is not gone, but we changed to long-press to not interfere with the music.
The demo tracks in Yellofier are under copyright protection.
Learn more about Yellofier and discover more of Yello’s music at yello.com
Produced by Boris Blank
Developed by Jonatan Liljedahl
Designed by Håkan Ullberg
Concept by Håkan Lidbo
Presented by Electronic Beats – Telekom’s international music program.
Here is an online tutorial video: http://vimeo.com/62158758
- Quality of life improvements for modern iOS
- 6 new sound banks from Yellofier Electrified
Yellofier Electrified is now discontinued and no longer supported. Yellofier supports importing user-created songs from Electrified. Just drag your old Electrified songs out from iTunes File Sharing on to your computer to back them up, and then again into Yellofier's iTunes File Sharing panel and they will be available in Yellofier for play and edit.
Ratings and Reviews
I had to update my review because I can now record. For anyone having issues go to your privacy settings (microphone) on your ipad and ensure you have given access to Yellofier to record. Love the app. Would love to see more work done to it to improve it as it has amazing potential.
App doesn't remove off screen
I open the app on my iphone, use it for a while and then I'm unable to close it. I have to restart the phone to get it off the screen! If I open the app and don't use anything, just close it again, this closes the app.
Not worth paying for this as it's annoying to restart the phone after each use.
One of the best apps ever make music out of any sound
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Datasound AG
- 57.1 MB
- Requires iOS 13.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.2 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2013-20 Boris Blank / YELLO®
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.