Book and plan your classes at yogafusion from your phone or tablet.
- View the weekly schedule
- Sign up for classes
- Check out the latest Workshops
- Keep up to date with the latest studio news
- Purchase class packages
- View your current bookings
- Stay up-to-date with the latest community news
- Get in touch with us
All from this easy to navigate and use iPhone/iPad app.
- Hot Yoga: yogafusion's signature class based on The Barkan Method, a hatha style of yoga which originates from Calcutta, India.
- Warm Yoga Flow: Practised at 32 degrees, this vinyasa style promotes fusion of body with breath, which will strengthen, heal and detoxify your body.
- Yin Yoga: A restorative class that targets the connective tissues, ligaments and joints in the body. Yin is not heated & practised at room temperature.
- Hatha Yoga: The science of energy management. This ancient lineage based practice is used as a tool to still the mind, control energy within the body and cultivate the remembrance of the higher Self.
- Prenatal Yoga: Designed to nurture and support you through your pregnancy journey. Safe to attend from 12 weeks to full term.
- Mums and Bubs Yoga: This class incorporates post-natal strengthening and stretching as well as baby yoga and massage.
yogafusion is Adelaide's leading studio for hot yoga and yin yoga
With multiple styles to choose from, our classes are designed for everyone from beginners to advanced and are led by passionate, knowledgeable, fully qualified and registered teachers.
We have a great community and gorgeous studio incorporating two practice rooms with specialised yoga flooring as well as showers for your convenience.
Yoga is a life changing form of fitness for both body and mind.
* Better info for passes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good Vibes Only!
With my unlimited pass I can relax knowing I can book, cancel and change my yoga schedule on my phone. I can easily make purchases, view workshop details and my all important yoga history.
Love this place
With a Huge variety of classes to suit all levels and many yoga styles, what’s not to love. Then there’s Simon’s infectious laugh drifting around the studio. A lovely community.
Easy to navigate, user friendly
Love the app, super easy to navigate, not too cluttered and easy to use. The only negative is that I’m unable to book classes occasionally due to the dates my pass renews itself.
- Simon Michelmore
- 57.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE (1st generation), iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation) and iPod touch (7th generation).
- Age Rating
- © Tn Software
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.