Book and plan your classes at yogafusion from your phone or tablet.
- View the weekly schedule
- Sign up for classes
- Check out the latest Workshops
- Keep up to date with the latest studio news
- Purchase class packages
- View your current bookings
- Stay up-to-date with the latest community news
- Get in touch with us
All from this easy to navigate and use iPhone/iPad app.
- Hot Yoga: yogafusion's signature class based on The Barkan Method, a hatha style of yoga which originates from Calcutta, India.
- Warm Yoga Flow: Practised at 32 degrees, this vinyasa style promotes fusion of body with breath, which will strengthen, heal and detoxify your body.
- Yin Yoga: A restorative class that targets the connective tissues, ligaments and joints in the body. Yin is not heated & practised at room temperature.
- Hatha Yoga: The science of energy management. This ancient lineage based practice is used as a tool to still the mind, control energy within the body and cultivate the remembrance of the higher Self.
- Prenatal Yoga: Designed to nurture and support you through your pregnancy journey. Safe to attend from 12 weeks to full term.
- Mums and Bubs Yoga: This class incorporates post-natal strengthening and stretching as well as baby yoga and massage.
yogafusion is Adelaide's leading studio for hot yoga and yin yoga
With multiple styles to choose from, our classes are designed for everyone from beginners to advanced and are led by passionate, knowledgeable, fully qualified and registered teachers.
We have a great community and gorgeous studio incorporating two practice rooms with specialised yoga flooring as well as showers for your convenience.
Yoga is a life changing form of fitness for both body and mind.
* Fixed workshop passes sometimes not being accessible.
Ratings and Reviews
Good Vibes Only!
With my unlimited pass I can relax knowing I can book, cancel and change my yoga schedule on my phone. I can easily make purchases, view workshop details and my all important yoga history.
Love this place
With a Huge variety of classes to suit all levels and many yoga styles, what’s not to love. Then there’s Simon’s infectious laugh drifting around the studio. A lovely community.
Easy to navigate, user friendly
Love the app, super easy to navigate, not too cluttered and easy to use. The only negative is that I’m unable to book classes occasionally due to the dates my pass renews itself.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Simon Michelmore
- 116.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © Tn Software