YouTrack is a project management tool designed for agile teams. YouTrack is used by more than 45,000 teams across the world, providing them with one tool for all their project management needs. It helps teams to track tasks, plan and manage projects, collaborate on boards, track progress with reports and dashboards, and keep important information together in a Knowledge Base.
YouTrack Mobile app lets you stay on track with your tasks while you’re on the go:
• Easily work with your projects and tasks from anywhere. You can create, view, and update them, in addition to adding images and other files.
• Stay on track with real-time notifications about activity in your tasks and projects.
• Contact team members and collaborate directly with them; just use @ to mention your colleagues in the issue’s comments.
• View and organize your boards.
Have any feedback or questions? Contact us at email@example.com. We’re happy to help!
Love the app? Give us a high five!
Not a YouTrack user yet? Get it for free for a team of up to 10 members at https://www.jetbrains.com/youtrack
• React with emoji in issue comments.
• Add tags to issues using the issue actions menu, and remove them easily by clicking on them.
• A new ‘Send feedback’ option in the Settings screen.
• Weblink support in Markdown.
• Support for animated GIF attachments.
• Bug fixes and UI improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great update, could do with some performance fixes
Overall this new update is amazing. Works seamlessly now with a 2FA auth flow unlike before and the UI is clean and simple. The only downside is the performance. While switching between tabs I noticed that the app locks up with the agile board tab being by far the slowest and can sometimes lock up for up to a few seconds. Once this gets addressed this app is an easy 5 stars.
Developer Response ,
twomedia, thank you! We will keep improving the performance.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.