Connecting you to the world of music:
● More than 70 million official songs
● Music content including live performances, covers, remixes and music content you can't find elsewhere
● Thousands of curated playlists across many genres and activities
Get personalised music, perfect for every moment:
● Personalised playlists and mixes
● Activity mixes made for you
● Create playlists with song suggestions or collaborate with other music fans to create the perfect playlist
● Neatly organised Library to see all of your liked and added songs, playlists you created, and artists you subscribed to
Stay on top of the trends and discover new music:
● Take a look at new releases
● Discover music-based genres (Hip Hop, Pop, Country, Dance and Electronic, Blues, Indie and Alternative, Jazz, Kpop, Latin, Rock and more)
● Discover music-based moods (Chill, Feel Good, Energy Booster, Sleep, Focus, Romance, Workout, Commute, Party)
● Explore top charts from all over the world
Enhance your listening experience with unique features:
● Song lyrics so you can sing along to your favourites
● Upload songs from your devices so you can enjoy them in one place with YouTube Music
● Listen on your phone, desktop, smart speaker, smart TV, car, smart watch and within your favourite apps.
● Compatible with Google Maps, Waze, Google Assistant and more.
Upgrade to Music Premium to enjoy:
● Listen ad-free
● Play music in the background
● Switch seamlessly between audio and video, only with YouTube Music
If you subscribe via iTunes:
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Accounts will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period at the rate of the selected plan. Subscriptions and auto-renewal may be managed by going to Account Settings after purchase.
Monthly price: $12.99 USD / $12.99 CAD / $15.99 AUD / $16.99 NZD / £12.99 / €12.99 / $129 pesos MXN / ₩11,500 / 129 kr NOK / 129 kr SEK / 129 kr DKK / 229 ₽ / $3.99 USD (AR) / ₹129.00 IN / R79.99 ZA / $7.99 USD (CR, EC, DO, UY, VE, GT, BO, HN, SV, PY, NI, PA) / 25.99 zł / RON 28.99 / 199.00 Kč / Ft1,990.00 / lev 11.99 / €7.99 (SK, SI) / €8.99 (GR, MT, CY, LT, LV, EE) / $8.99 (MK) / 17.99 Turkish Lira (TR) / kn79.99 (HR) / $14.87 (IS) / ₪29.90 (IL) / dh27.99 (AE) / $6.99 (QA) / $6.49 (BH, KW, OM, LB) / RP65,000 (ID) / NT$190.00 (TW) / ฿169.00 (TH) / ₱169.00 (PH) / $78.00 (HK) / RM 19.90 (MY) / $12.98 (SG) / USD$7.99 (VE) / ₦1,200.00 (NG) / $12.99 (TC) / USD$7.99 (BY) / £64.99 (EG) /US$7.99 ( BM, KY) / €12.99 (GF, GP, NC)
YouTube paid service terms: https://www.youtube.com/t/terms_paidservice
1. YouTube Premium $19.99
2. YouTube Music Premium $15.99
We update our app all the time in order to make your YouTube Music experience better. We polished a few things, fixed bugs and made some performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Good but for the repeats
I love this app but I find I have to give some songs a Thumbs Down at times because it just wants to play them over and over, twice or more every day. E.g. 500 Miles. Some artists (e.g. John Denver) you ask for one track and then every auto play list you ever start again will end up with most of his songs, despite not asking for another of his songs.
Ask to start a play list with a rock or pop song and within a few songs you’re listening to Country music again. It’s all good music but too much of a good thing...
Frustrating and Awful Downgrade
A major step back from what was already a pretty poor user experience in Google Play Music.
(App reviewed on iPad)
I get that the experience of enjoying music is largely subjective and that people all have varying expectations when choosing a music player. With that in mind, where are literally any of the customisation options? I can’t do anything to make this work better.
I don’t need the ‘Home’ or ‘Explore’ tab, let me turn those off permanently. If I want to add music to my library, I can use the search feature at the top of the screen.
Allow me to go directly to album view in my library like a normal music player. How about some view/sorting options in albums? These things have been standard for many years. Using a nice big tablet screen to show a tiny list of albums, sorted A-Z (like a crazy person. No way to sort albums by artist? Really?) crammed against the left side of the screen so you have to scroll and scroll...
App music players have been getting worse and worse with fewer options year on year and this is the culmination of all that degradation. You’re Google, you’re supposed to be good at this stuff.
Added a star because the actual ‘now playing’ screen is pretty good and addresses problems I had with GPM.
Don’t be evil??
Yes, whatever happened to that slogan. I have no doubt that the transition from Google Play Music to YouTubeMusic makes complete commercial sense within the hallways of Google/Alphabet grand headquarters. But the coerced nature of this shift (including the delivery app and the way that music is navigated, managed and played) is an ugly outcome for those of us who invested time and money in the GPM ecosystem. Google could have readily adapted and transitioned the existing GPM music app to the YTM music library (the ostensible rationale for the move) but instead chose against this minimal impact strategy. The YTM user experience inevitably embraces google’s ability to push additional content recommendations - in our best interests of course (not). Well, now it’s done, and you’ll need to make up your own mind how much you’ll trust google with any other current and future product offerings.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Google LLC
- 197.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Burmese, Cambodian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Kirghiz, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Singhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Zulu
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2015 Google Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- YouTube Music $15.99
- YouTube Music $15.99
- YouTube Red $14.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.