Get the official YouTube app on iPhones and iPads. See what the world is watching -- from the hottest music videos to what’s popular in gaming, fashion, beauty, news, learning and more. Subscribe to channels you love, create content of your own, share with friends, and watch on any device.
Watch and subscribe
● Browse personal recommendations on Home
● See the latest from your favorite channels in Subscriptions
● Look up videos you’ve watched, liked, and saved for later in Library
Explore different topics, what’s popular, and on the rise (available in select countries)
● Stay up to date on what’s popular in music, gaming, beauty, news, learning and more
● See what’s trending on YouTube and around the world on Explore
● Learn about the coolest Creators, Gamers, and Artists on the Rise (available in select countries)
Connect with the YouTube community
● Keep up with your favorites creators with Posts, Stories, Premieres, and Live streams
● Join the conversation with comments and interact with creators and other community members
Create content from your mobile device
● Create or upload your own videos directly in the app
● Engage with your audience in real time with live streaming right from the app
Find the experience that fits you and your family (available in select countries)
● Every family has their own approach to online video. Learn about your options: the YouTube Kids app or a new parent supervised experience on YouTube at youtube.com/myfamily
Support creators you love with channel memberships (available in select countries)
● Join channels that offer paid monthly memberships and support their work
● Get access to exclusive perks from the channel & become part of their members community
● Stand out in comments and live chats with a loyalty badge next to your username
Upgrade to YouTube Premium (available in select countries)
● Watch videos uninterrupted by ads, while using other apps, or when the screen is locked
● Save videos for when you really need them – like when you’re on a plane or commuting
● Get access to YouTube Music Premium as part of your benefits
Note: If you subscribe via Apple, payment will be charged to App Store Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period at the rate of the selected plan. Subscriptions and auto-renewal may be managed by going to Account Settings after purchase.
Monthly price: $15.99 USD (US, TC) / $19.99 AUD / $20.99 NZD / $155MXN / £15.99GBP / €15.99 EUR (IE, DE, AT, FR, FI, IT, ES, BE, NL, LU) / $15.99 CAD / 149 kr SEK / 149 kr NOK / 249 ₽ RUB / 149 kr. DKK / R$27.90 BRL / CHF19.90 CHF / ¥1,550 JPY / USD$4.99 (UA, AR) / COP$22,900 / CLP$5,500 / S/.26.90 PEN / €10.99 EUR (PT, CY, GR, MT, EE, LT, LV) / ₹169.00 INR / R94.99 ZAR / USD$9.49 (CR, EC, DO, UY, GT, BO, HN, SV, PY, NI, PA, VE, BY, BM, KY) / 32.99 zł PLN / RON34.99 / 239.00 Kč CZK / Ft2,390.00 HUF / lev14.99 BGN / USD$10.99 (MK) / €9.49 EUR (SK, SI) / ₺21.99 TRY / USD$18.59 (IS) / kn99.99 HRK / ₪31.90 ILS / dh32.99 AED / Rial32.99 SAR / Rial32.99 QAR / USD$7.99 (BH, KW, OM, LB, PG) / Rp79,000 IDR / NT$230.00 TWD / ฿209.00 THB / ₱209.00 PHP / $88.00 HKD / RM23.90 MYR / $15.98 SGD / ₦1,500.00 NGN / £79.99 EGP
YouTube paid service terms: https://www.youtube.com/t/terms_paidservice.
Bug fixes, stability improvements, repairs to space-time continuum.
Ratings and Reviews
Too many glitches.
Personally I love this app. But there is too many glitches no matter what there’s always a glitch. I’ll name three of the worst glitches I’ve encountered. Number 1. When I close a ad that’s on the recommended videos and I zoom in I can’t even pause or exit full screen I have to turn off my iPad and the sound keeps playing even when it is off this has happened two times. Number 2. The screen sometimes glitches by making it smaller and black screens on the side where the comment section and recommend videos should be, this has happened a million times to me. (a lot) number 3. When I’m typing a comment and typed some I don’t wanna post the comment so I end up press the keyboard down button but the bar is still there I have to press the top right of the screen for it to go away.
This has been my review and I’ve given it 3 stars please fix all these glitches.
There Is No “Not Interested” Feature On iOS
I remembered recently about the “not interested” feature to remove certain suggested videos and thought that might be somewhat of a solution to the issue I’ve been having of being suggested videos containing spoilers/possible spoilers in the video title and thumbnail for things I haven’t watched/might want to watch in the future (a specific example recently has been WandaVision, I haven’t seen the show but if at some point I get the opportunity to watch I would probably take it). So I thought I’d try not interested when I next opened the app and to my surprise the feature is not there. The feature is available on desktop but is not on iOS, I’m sure if it was there before and only recently removed or if it’s never been there as I’ve never looked for it until recently. It would be nice if this feature could be added/re-added so maybe I can easier avoid any potential spoilers for things.
I’m encountering a glitch that continues to survive your updates (I’m using YT Premium). On some playlists (perhaps those with more than a certain amount of videos), when I’m changing the position of a video by scrolling it up or down and have scrolled the video past 3-5 other videos, the glitch arrives and the video defaults to its pre-scroll position, while the list automatically scrolls toward the bottom or back to the top. The only remedy as it stands with that kind of list is to proceed by a series of small, one by one or two by two positional changes adding up to the position one is attempting to reach; but even then, after each small alteration the playlist bugs out and takes me to a wholly different position, from which I then have to scroll to find the new, partly-changed position and begin the next scroll-leg of this pointlessly extended odyssey. A bug-free, smoothly alterable playlist (even a large one) every time would be splendid.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Google LLC
- 268.7 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 12.0 or later.
English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Burmese, Cambodian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Kirghiz, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Singhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Zulu
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2021 Google Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- YouTube Red $14.99
- YouTube Premium $19.99
- YouTube Premium $19.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.