Thank you for downloading the Zeus Street Greek App. Welcome to our big appy-family!
Here's the lowdown:
- You will be able to pay with your mobile for dine in, take away and delivery orders
- You will be able to order ahead to skip the queue
- You will be able to earn points on all purchases
- You will get access to exclusive offers and rewards
It really is the place to be!
How do you earn Zeus points? Good question. Every time you make a purchase via the Zeus app you will earn points. For every $1 spent, you will earn 1 Zeus point. 80 Zeus points will give you a $10 Zeus credit. Winning.
How do you redeem Zeus points? Now we're talking. You can use your Zeus points to redeem special offers or in-app credit. You don't earn points on in-app credit. Sorry!
The fine print:
- We will never share your data
- Your card details are secure. When your card details are loaded into the app, only payments in a Zeus Street Greek store will be taken, and only when approved by you
- Store check-ins should be used as to earn points when you're in store getting your Zeus fix
- The app will authenticate your card at the time of download and a $1 fee will appear – this will not be taken as payment and should disappear off your card statement within a couple of days
- Prices are the same when paying on the app as they are when paying with cash or via credit card in store, but you're earning points via the app
- The app won't work when the internet is down in our stores. This may happen from time to time and it will mean that you won't be able to make a payment.
- If you have any technical app issues, head to the `Support` from the side-navigation in the app. The LOKE team will reply to the email address associated with your profile
Small bug fixes and user experience improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Good food, Poorly designed app, fixable.
Let’s say you want to order a pita and a spartan box. Intuitively you order, then click the x in the top left so you can get to the other sub-menu. What that actually does is cancel the whole order and force you to start again. (What you’re supposed to do is scroll up and click “back”, but that’s so close to the x you could accidentally cancel the whole thing anyway).
Also, when paying for the first time, the whole thing crashed, forcing me to make the whole order again. It just crashes rather than telling you why it crashed, you’re in limbo unsure of whether you paid.
Frustrating that there is no progress saving.
App is Good, Rewards are Bland
Great app, fairly easy to use but takes a few minutes to work out. I’ve had no problems with ordering through the app.
However, spending $150 for a $10 off voucher doesn’t feel that rewarding to me. It would be cool if there were better rewards if we saved our points. I would come more often if we could save like 200 points and get a permanent 10% off drinks or something. I would eat from Zues a lot more often if some decent discounts could be unlocked from the app.
Quick and Easy
This app works perfectly every time for us!
We order at the counter and I just tell them I’m paying via the app and within 5 seconds the food is paid for and we sit!!
All of the staff are well versed on the app.
Also, the customer support is in the app. I contacted them once after *I* made a mistake and they went above and beyond to fix it straight away.
However, with or without the app, we will never stop eating here - IT IS THE BEST FOOD ON THE GOLD COAST!!!!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Zeus Franchising PTY LTD
- 33.9 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- © LOKE Digital Pty Ltd.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.