Work Orders at your fingertips, where and when you need them.
More than 15,000 buildings across Australia, New Zealand and the Middle East rely on Zuuse to manage their facilities.
Zuuse OnSite is an integrated cross-platform mobile app that allows your FM team to receive, accept and complete Work Orders in the field.
Once the app is synchronised with the core system, maintenance personnel can accept work orders, record time and materials used and close out tasks without the need for paper or to leave the site. At the end of the day, simply re-sync and all records are updated in the Zuuse Pulse database.
Bring your work orders into the digital world and:
- Increase productivity with real time information
- Improve response times and feedback for maintenance requests
- Reduce administration time and paperwork
- Simplify action, time and work order record-keeping
- Simplify interaction with external contractors
Zuuse OnSite supersedes the pocketBEIMS app and will only work with an existing Zuuse-Pulse SQL/Oracle database and valid user licence. Please reach out to our Zuuse Support team for further information.
- Sort order is now remembered when changing screens.
- Resolved an issue where multiple work orders were opened automatically when Onsite launches.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app needs to be able to be used in landscape for IPads also needs to be able to go back to a full screen and needs to be able to add photos directly into work orders.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.