This course is a deconstruction of the knowledge, skills and attitude needed towards a successful application of the OPCAB approach in coronary surgery. (53 videos, 150 figures)
All medical professionals involved in the surgical aspects of OPCAB surgery.
To optimize the conceptual learning process.
To optimize the operational learning process.
To sustain the OPCAB program.
This pathway does not lead to a medical/surgical license. Only regional/national laws are valid.
- Social Networks tabs had a strange behavior
- Strange animations on the authentication screen
- Social Networks are not being lately initialized
- Care Monitor Programs are only being fetched on the app initialization
- Better notification interface
- UI/UX improvements on the social network single entry
- Improvements on the Chat security
- Improvements on the IAP after-purchase process
- Improvements on the attachment style
- Meplis N.V.
- 82.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © All rights reserved by Paul Sergeant (St Joris Winge, Belgium) 04 February 2016. The Russian translation was performed by Dr Vachev
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.