This quick-reference guide to the Trauma & Orthopaedics UK curriculum has been developed by an orthopaedic trainee in conjunction with the British Orthopaedic Association. It is designed to help trainers and trainees to get the most out of the new curriculum.
The app includes an interactive syllabus browser, allowing trainees to track their progress against each topic. This will help to organise FRCS(Orth) exam preparation and be useful when choosing topics for learning agreements.
The app also contains useful information for trainers and trainees about the curriculum. It includes tips and tricks to make the most of assessments.
Look out for news and updates to keep abreast of the latest changes in the curriculum.
- Updated the levels and categories in the 'Knowledge' and 'Skills' sections.
- Information content updated.
- Updated 'Progress' to be inline with latest exit requirements.
PLEASE NOTE: The curriculum has been updated. Updating to this version will override the current curriculum levels already set.
- BRITISH ORTHOPAEDIC ASSOCIATION
- 10.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © British Orthopaedic Association
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.