Calculating the number of tablets to administer to a patient is one of the most common tasks performed in a hospital set-up.
This quiz tests your knowledge of the basic principles of calculating tablet drug dosages and familiarizes you with the common medications used in a hospital such as antibiotics, analgesics, antipsychotics, antidepressants, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, diuretics, anti-diabetic agents among many others.
The questions are set to mimic real-life clinical situations to properly equip you with the skills to deal with such a scenario. This quiz is a very high quality learning tool, which is exceptionally useful for students that major in Biological and Medical Sciences.
The questions will help you review and test your knowledge. The app contains both true/false questions and multiple choice. It's great as practice app that you can use to test what you have learned or also as a refresher that you want to use as you prepare for or just before taking an exam.
You can choose to answer 25, 50 or 100 questions. The questions will be randomized so that each time you take the quiz (for example 25 questions) you will get a different set of questions. At the end of the quiz, you will be shown the total number you got correct and your percentage score.
*** Features ****
• Offers the ideal test format.
• The unique quiz features traditional multiple choice and True / False questions – proven to be a great way to test knowledge.
• It’s an excellent and quick resource that helps you as you prepare for your exam
• No internet access required
• Excellent way to review what you have learned and test your self
• Shows your score at the end of each quiz
• Choose the number of questions you would like to take
• Questions randomized each time
• App is very intuitive an needs minimal input
• Intuitive and beautiful interface
• When you get a question wrong – you are immediately told the correct answer.
• Easy to use and efficient
• Great quick resource for students
• Many questions now provide extremely useful feedback comments.
Try this Quiz App today and you’ll be glad you did!
- Information Technology And Resource Development LLC
- 46.4 MB
Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017, Information Technology And Resource Development LLC
- USD 3.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.