Talkative is an assistive communication app that allows the user to communicate through accessible image boards and keyboard. It supports both touch and facial gestures control, recognized by the device’s camera.
* Two different styles of image boards: one lets you create a sentence word by word, and the other says full preset sentences.
* Add your own words and add them to the image board.
* A full keyboard with large buttons and a voice synthesizer to read the sentence out lout.
* Navigate the boards either through touch or facial gestures that are recognized by the device’s camera.
* Choose which gestures you wish to use: blinking one eye or smiling.
* Set the voice synthesizer talking speed.
* Choose from different keyboard theme colors the one that best suits you.
Are you a health professional?
If so, check http://hawkteamdev.com/talkative/#contact and send us a message to get a possible deal for the app.
- Improved facial gestures recognition.
- Bug fixes.
- Pedro Figueiredo
- 705.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Arthur Alvarez, Elias Ayache, Juliana Salgado, Pedro Figueiredo
- USD 2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.