As an expansion of the original Pediatric Tracheostomy program, this app is intended for use by healthcare students in preparation for exposure to paediatric patients with tracheostomies.
Content focuses on:
- Short introduction of tracheostomy
- History and development of tracheostomy
- Procedure for tracheostomy placement
- Continued care
- Head and neck anatomy
- Tracheostomy components
Updated with new media on tracheostomy complications
- Office of Pediatric Surgical Evaluation and Innovation
- 17.7 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © OPSEI 2015
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.