3M Connected Equipment app captures information from your 3M Connected PPE. The collected data is easily transferred to the 3M Connected Safety Platform using a Wi-Fi or cellular network. Safety leaders can use this information to gain insights into equipment performance and utilization, helping promote safety intelligence and operational productivity. The system is designed to help:
• Improve Situational Awareness: Workers have near real-time visibility of equipment status. They can receive alerts and notifications when using their 3M Connected PPE.
• Improve Compliance: Safety leaders can use the cloud-enabled 3M Connected Safety Platform to easily analyze aggregated data, create reports and set goals for improving their safety programs.
• Improve Productivity: Workers can stay focused on getting the job done.
Please note that certain functionality within the app is unique to the type of 3M equipment you are connecting to.
3M Connected Equipment has been tested with the following phone:
• iPhone 6 with iOS 10+
• iPhone 6+ with iOS 12+
• iPhone X with iOS 11
• iPhone XS Max with iOS 12+
Other phones ad iPads may work but are not supported and 3M does not guarantee full functionality with 3M Connected PPE.
• Peltor User Instruction Manuals
• Bug fixes
- 3M Company
- 161.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Norwegian Bokmål, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 3M Company, 2019
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.