The ADHD ASRS Test is an easy to use, self-reported questionnaire measuring the symptoms of “attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder” (ADHD) in adults. The quick ADHD screening test includes 6 questions which are found to be the most predictive of symptoms consistent with ADHD. This quiz is adapted from the 18-question symptom checklist developed in conjunction with the World Health Organization and researchers from New York University and Harvard Medical School leading the Workgroup on Adult ADHD. The test can be self-administered.
With Adult ADHD Test, you can:
- self-screen to validate potential symptoms of Adult ADHD
- store your test results and monitor improvements over time
- share the results with a medical professional
Enhanced history graph functionality. Other minor upgrades.
- baris sarer
- 44.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Baris Sarer 2019
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.