Control your Baha 5 sound processor directly from your iPhone and personalise your hearing experience.
Note: To use the Baha 5 Smart App, you first need to pair your iPhone to your sound processor and
wait for pairing confirmation. See in-app video tutorial or visit www.cochlear.com for instructions.
With the Baha 5 Smart App, you can...
- Adjust the volume and treble/bass on your sound processor
- Adjust the volume of your Cochlear™ Wireless Accessories
- Change programs on your sound processor and activate wireless streaming
- Link a personalised program to specific locations
- Locate your lost sound processor
- View sound processor status and usage
- Access support information and daily tips
The Baha 5 Smart App works together with all Cochlear Baha 5 sound processors.
For compatibility, visit www.cochlear.com/compatibility
The app will display in the language of your iPhone.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Increased stability for bilateral sound processors.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Cochlear Limited
- 97.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Arabic, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Cochlear Bone Anchored Solutions AB
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.