SET OUT TO SOLVE YOUR SLEEP - WITH NOTHING TO WEAR!
Learn about your sleep patterns, connect your daily habits to your sleep quality to make good sleep a habit.
- Just place the unnoticeable Beddit 3 Sleep Monitor on your mattress under your bedsheet and go to sleep - no gadgets to wear, no buttons to push.
- In the morning you’ll get uniquely comprehensive and accurate results, which you can follow over time with long-term trend views to mark your progress.
- Tag and follow daily activities and connect them to nighttime results so you can make make changes and see results. It’s the only system designed to solve sleep, not just track it!
COMPREHENSIVE SLEEP RESULTS
Only Beddit gives you the full picture of your sleep with measurement of:
- Heart rate
- Bedroom temperature and humidity
AMBIENT and AUTOMATIC
Unlike standalone apps and wearable activity Monitors, Beddit knows that better sleep starts with not thinking about it
- Nothing to wear: Just place the soft, thin, mattress-gripping sensor under the bedsheet, plug the sensor into an outlet, and sleep naturally. Unlike standalone apps and wearable sleep Monitors, there’s nothing to remember wearing, pushing, or charging, and no clunky gadgets cluttering your night stand. Nothing to distract you from sleeping!
- Automatic measurement: Measure sleep without pushing any buttons. After positioning the sensor and setting up the app, sleep sessions are triggered by just lying on the sensor.
- Smart Alarm: Wake up refreshed from a light stage of sleep.
LEARN WHY YOU SLEEP WELL AND WHY NOT
- Notes: Tag and follow your daily activities to see how they relate to your sleep quality. Score your sleep each morning and keep track of the way you feel you slept matches up with your sleep results. Connecting your subjective feelings to your objective data, and get the real picture!
- Trends: Follow your sleep results and track your progress long-term with 7, 30 & 90 day trend views.
- Notes in Trends: See which activities are most related to good and bad sleep over 7, 30, 90 day views.
Take your Sleep Scores with you on the go and drill down into the details of your previous night using the Digital Crown. Nap to recharge and boost your previous night’s SleepScore.
Beddit Sleep Monitor integrates with the Apple Health app to record your heart-rate, respiratory and sleep analysis data from Beddit app into the Health app.
Read more about Beddit at www.beddit.com
A BEDDIT 3 SLEEP Monitor IS REQUIRED TO MONITOR YOUR SLEEP
Visit our website: www.beddit.com
For support requests: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Snoring detection requires you to grant access for Beddit to use the microphone on your iOS-device. Beddit does not record audio (e.g. speech) but only fluctuations in noise levels.
** Smart-measuring functionality requires you to authorize Beddit to use location services on your iOS-device. Smart measurement is based on iBeacon, and used only to initiate sleep sessions upon going to bed. Continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life.
Update to clarify this app is for Beddit Sleep Monitor (Model 3.0)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Lacks good alarm features
I’ve been using the Beddit sensor and app for about 2 weeks.
Although you cannot and should not try to compare the sensor to a professional setup, I have the impression that the accuracy is ok. The sleep score given by the app is in line with my general feeling of being rested. The detection of when I fall asleep is fairly accurate. From time to time there are false readings, where the app tells me I’ve been out of bed, when this was not the case. I believe this may be caused by rolling on to a blanket, as a result of which there is too much fabric between my body and the sensor.
The app itself is clearly focused on sleep analysis. The alarm capabilities are underdeveloped. While the smart alarm, which wakes you up in a light sleep cycle up to 30 minutes before the actual alarm time work ok, the capabilities of setting an alarm remind me of a 1990’s alarm clock. You can set 3 different alarm times, and define whether or not this should be a smart alarm, but only one of them can be active at any time. Of course you can turn off the alarm. There are no possibilities to enable a specific alarm on a specific day. So it is not possible for me to say that, on weekdays I need to get up by 5h45, but on weekends, I want to sleep until 7h. This is a real shortcoming.
Good to know!
Sensor is simple to install, and the app provides you with all the information you need.
The only thing which could be improved is the connection: instead of Bluetooth (which works fine but requires separate power, some seconds to connect and creates some concerns as for EM fields to which you are exposed all night long) why not connecting it directly to the FireWire of the iPhone (perhaps through a split which also allows simultaneous charge)?
Un suivi du sommeil précis sans capteurs à porter sur soi
Beddit 3 s'installe entre votre matelas et vos draps, puis on l'oublie. L'app enregistre en tache de fond des que le capteur sens votre poids et que l'iPhone est à proximité. Il ne faut pas la lancer. Les paramètres mesurés sont vos mouvements qui déterminent la profondeur de votre sommeil, l'activité cardiaque et le rythme de votre respiration. Compatible HealthKit, tout est visible dans Santé. Parfois l'enregistrement ne se déclenche pas seul, il faut alors réveiller votre iPhone ou lancer l'app. Si vous lisez au lit, évitez de vous allonger sur le capteur.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Beddit.com Oy
- 62.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Apple Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.