Note: This app used to be called Safari Menu
Bookmarks Menu allows you to access all of your Safari bookmarks from a system wide menu.
There is no need to have Safari open as Bookmarks Menu has an integrated web browser. You can of course open the bookmark in Safari if you'd like.
You can also easily search the web by using the integrated Search window.
Disclaimer: Bookmarks Menu requires you to have all of your bookmarks in the Safari web browser, it does not work with other web browsers. Bookmarks Menu does not modify your Safari History nor can it be used to organise your bookmarks.
- fixed a nasty bug that would crash the app
- fixed a bug that would not show bookmarks from Google Chrome
- fixed a bug that would not update the plugins menu when closing the Preferences window
- fixed an issue with some icons not showing correctly in dark mode
- general maintenance
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Jesus De Meyer
- 7 MB
- Requires macOS 10.11 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2017 e dot studios
- 1,09 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.