CalenGoo gives you a fast and easy way to access and modify your Google Calendar with your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad. It can also be used when you have no Internet connection, using the cached data. Changes are saved and uploaded the next time you are connected.
The calendar view is similar to the web view of Google Calendar. Events are displayed using the same calendar colors that you use in your Google Calendar, even Google's event colors are supported (please see http://www.calengoo.com/cc ). It also recognizes which calendars are visible and which are hidden. So the view should match the view of your Google Calendar as much as possible.
CalenGoo also has a month view similar to that of Google Calendar. It can be zoomed and panned to quickly get an overview over the events of a month. Zooming the month is done by using the two-finger-zoom gesture that you know from Safari and the photo application. A double tap opens the tapped day.
It also supports the same kinds of recurrence rules as Google Calendar and displays recurring events correctly even when you are offline or scroll far into the future.
You can also use Google Calendar's feature to invite people to events and see their status (accepted, declined, maybe, no answer). They will get an invitation email with links to e.g. accept or decline the invitation.
Google Calendar has an integrated task list, called Google Tasks. Tasks with a due date are displayed on the corresponding days of the calendar. CalenGoo can do the same, it can sync this list, display your tasks in the calendar views and in a list view and it even makes your tasks available offline. You can edit and add tasks and the changes will be synced with Google Tasks.
You either need a (free) Google Calendar account to use this app or you can use it with your iOS calendars. However using it with Google Calendar has a few advantages.
To get more information, screenshots and a tutorial, please go to http://www.calengoo.com
If you have any problems or suggestions, please send an email to email@example.com or take a look at CalenGoo's support website to get help.
If you think the font is too small and hard to read, you can increase the font size of all calendar views in the settings under "Settings", "Display and Use".
Features ( http://www.calengoo.com ):
- Drag&drop to quickly copy and move events
- Templates to quickly create similar events again. They can even be combined, e.g. one template for the location of an event and another for the attendees
- Print/PDF function to print the day, week, month or agenda view via AirPrint or to email it as a PDF file
- Supports the same recurrence rules as Google Calendar
- Supports Google Calendar's event colors when syncing via OAuth2
- Icons can be assigned to Google Calendar events
- Date/time can be entered using the iOS wheels or by using a keypad
- Fast search function
- Show/edit iOS calendars in addition to Google calendars (or instead of Google calendars)
- Sync with Google Tasks and iOS Reminders
- Reminders can be snoozed and they can be (optionally) repeated every minute
- Birthdays and anniversaries of your contacts can be displayed
- Zoomable month view, which can be configured to scroll horizontally (month by month) or vertically (week by week)
- Events can be linked to contacts
- Floating events and completable events
- Photos and PDF files can be created and attached to events (via Google Drive)
- Calendar selection bar to quickly show and hide single calendars
- The location of an event can be opened with Apple Maps, Google Maps, Navigon, TomTom, Skobbler, Sygic, iGo or Waze
- View/edit calendars that are shared with others via Google Calendar
- Many configuration options to change the way the app looks and works
- When inserting a contact into an event you can now choose the format ("Default", "First name Last name", "Last name First name" or "Last name, First name") under "Settings > Display and Use > Edit view > Advanced > Contact name format".
- Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Crashes since the last update
Everything went well, until I updatet the app today. Since then, I can’t open it anymore. I just see a black screen for some seconds and then the app closes. If I look at all my open apps, I see it’s still open, but with a black screen. Restarting my iPad or the app doesn’t help.
Please fix this!
Developer Response ,
Hi! I am very sorry that you have problems with the update! Please contact me so that I can help you, either using "Settings > Support > Send email to support" in CalenGoo or using one of the options here: https://www.calengoo.com/support . I did not get any other reports about crashes so maybe it happens only when using certain settings. I can send you further instructions, please just contact me. Thank you very much!
Génial, mais ...
Très bon calendrier qui gère parfaitement bien Google Calendar.
Mais si jusqu'à maintenant je n'avais que des éloges à son sujet, le logiciel plante sur iPad 1è génération à son lancement depuis la dernière mise à jour, ce qui n'est pas le cas sur mon iPhone 5.
Must-have, works great, I use it everyday, nice updates!
- Dominique Andr Gunia
- 49.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Burmese, Dutch, French, German, Italian
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Dominique Andre Gunia
- 7,99 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.