• Epilepsy Inclusion is a mobile application developed by The Hong Kong Society for Rehabilitation; supported by The Hong Kong Epilepsy Society; The Hong Kong Epilepsy Association and The Hong Kong Neurological Society.
• It is a hand-held electronic health record and educational device on epilepsy, aiming at enhancing the self-management capabilities of persons with epilepsy, facilitate communication with medical professionals and understanding of epilepsy of the public to co-create an inclusive community.
• The functions of the Application include savable and printable personal medical history like seizure record charts, medication records and reminders for medical appointments; information on epilepsy, medications, community resources and the likewise.
• Persons with epilepsy can communicate with medical professionals, family members and their friends on their health condition, attaining a better treatment outcome and supportive network.
• Besides, it is also a social media for the public to know more about epilepsy and its first-aid management to build a caring and inclusive community.
- Fill up English information
- The Hong Kong Society For Rehabilitation
- 23.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Rehabsociety
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.