Get the international business news, analysis, market data and company information you need to stay well-informed.
• Breaking news alerts, direct to your lock screen
• Read anywhere, even when you’re offline
• Follow topics that matter to you and save articles with myFT
• View live news or choose this morning’s edition and enjoy a reading experience that’s as close to the paper as possible
• See the latest comments on articles and share your opinions
• Monitor your Markets Data portfolio and browse securities
HOW TO ACCESS
To gain full access to our award-winning content, please sign in using your Financial Times account.
• We've added new audio experiments - read aloud articles and a persistent audio player. Access these via the Experiments menu.
• To give us your feedback on this and dark mode, please contact email@example.com
Bug fixes and improvements
• We've introduced redesigned stream pages, changes to home and sections pages are coming soon
• General bug fixes and improvements
• We’re always working on improving the app and would love to hear your feedback. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us at help.ft.com
Ratings and Reviews
First class application
FT deserves a very top ranking
Very good app
The FT is well organised and prepares well for offline use as well. The reason it doesn’t receive the full five stars is that it switches to another page too easily with the slightest swipe movement which is still bearable, but correction with a counter-swipe rarely takes me back to the page where I was and it can be difficult to find the page back.
Bugs. Not working well offline since several weeks. Customer service not answering mail.
Update on my review: problem still not resolved. Since last Apple update problem on the IPad too.
FT is an excellent paper but this app must replace the customer service and developer with competent people. If problem not resolved I’ll not renew my subscription and I feel entitled to a partial refund already.
Developer Response ,
We're sorry to hear this. Please chat with us at help.ft.com so we can solve this.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.